Software Quality Engineer
- Knowledgeable of software development lifecycle, test methodologies, QA terminology, and processes
- Demonstrates foresight and flexibility in leading the testing of simultaneous projects while always advocating for product quality
- Values automation of process and testing over manual execution when appropriate
- Strong communication and relationship building within cross-functional teams
- Accurately communicates product and testing status to a diverse audience
- Experience with delivering presentations and leading meetings both in-person and remotely
- Comfortable with occasional work outside of standard business hours
- Beginner level experience with coding language(s)
- Experience with testing SAP system integration is a bonus
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will join a global cross-functional product team working towards releasing quality products for AppleCare. In this role you will manage test strategy development, test cases, test execution (manual and automated), defect tracking, and reporting.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent experience
Pay & Benefits
- At Apple, base pay is one part of our total compensation package and is determined within a range. This provides the opportunity to progress as you grow and develop within a role. The base pay range for this role is between $36.53 and $60.86/hr, and your base pay will depend on your skills, qualifications, experience, and location.
- Apple employees also have the opportunity to become an Apple shareholder through participation in Apple’s discretionary employee stock programs. Apple employees are eligible for discretionary restricted stock unit awards, and can purchase Apple stock at a discount if voluntarily participating in Apple’s Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You’ll also receive benefits including: Comprehensive medical and dental coverage, retirement benefits, a range of discounted products and free services, and for formal education related to advancing your career at Apple, reimbursement for certain educational expenses — including tuition. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary bonuses or commission payments as well as relocation. Learn more about Apple Benefits.
- Note: Apple benefit, compensation and employee stock programs are subject to eligibility requirements and other terms of the applicable plan or program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.