Content Marketing Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
Help us tell stories that will captivate our client
Join our team
Are you passionate about content marketing, business and technology? We are looking for an experienced, creative individual who will join a team that strives to better understand our clients in order to best communicate with them. Your expertise will help us develop a winning content marketing strategy ideally tailored to the needs of our clients and that stands out in a competitive market.
Your impact and what we will accomplish together as a team
As a content marketing expert, you will help the team design target personas and model their IT solutions buyer journeys. Building on our objectives, our performance and competitive analysis, you will plan and produce content that meets our client’s needs and optimize all our communication channels.
- Develop personas and define their purchasing process
- Plan and maintain content calendars to support the strategy, ensuring the availability and participation of our top subject matter experts
- Lead the creation of high-impact content, including articles, webinars, videos and graphics
- Optimize how our content is promoted to the personas
- Monitor the competition and adapt our strategy to maintain our leading position in content marketing
- Analyze the performance of our content marketing portfolio
- Identify opportunities for synergy and growth in our content and communication channels
You’re the missing piece of the puzzle
- Outstanding communication skills in both English and French
- Mastery of content marketing, social media and digital marketing in general
- Experience researching and creating personas and their purchasing process
- Expertise preparing webinar presentations and coaching speakers
- Solid understanding of the business market (B2B)
- High degree of organization and experience in project management
- Ease working with a team and mobilizing internal and external teams of specialists
- Ability to network and build partnerships to boost the reach of our content marketing
- Sharp critical thinking and attention to detail
- Journalism experience
- Excellent knowledge of web analytics
- HTML/CSS and CMS experience
- Knowledge of the IT market
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-Quebec
Other Locations: CA-AB-Calgary, CA-BC-Vancouver, CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Edmonton, CA-ON-Ottawa
Your application has been successfully submitted.