Summer 2023 Intern - Software Engineer
This is your time to shine! We are looking for amazing, creative, and purposeful individuals to join our team of world-class, highly motivated software engineers and cloud computing experts during this 12-week program. From Marketing, Service, and Commerce Cloud, to Infrastructure, Security, & Mulesoft, and everything in between, we have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms.
Join Salesforce and define the future of Customer Relationship Management Solutions. We deliver a scalable, high-performance cloud computing platform that empowers our customers and is used by millions of people around the world each day for their businesses. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build breakthrough features that our customers will love. The software engineering intern role will give you hands-on experience with architecture, design, implementation, and testing as you ensure we build products customers trust and love.
Apply now and we look forward to reaching out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests!
- Learn our development process, culture, and codebase, then improve it
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Architect, design, implement, test, and deliver highly scalable products through high impact projects
- Enrolled and working towards obtaining a BS or MS in Computer Science or related field. Please note that in order to be eligible for an internship, we require that you be returning to school the following quarter/semester to work towards completing your degree
- Must be attending a College or University in North America
- Team player with the ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Understanding of object-oriented programming/design, algorithms, and data structures and how to efficiently implement them into a solution
- Strong understanding of CS fundamentals and how to apply them to code
- Coursework in SQL and relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of HTML and web technologies
- General knowledge of front end and back end languages
- Strong communicator, able to convey complex ideas through writing, using diagrams and verbally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to putting quality first and delivering quality solutions
- Be a self-starter and possess a strong sense of self-motivation
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make software to bring companies and customers together