Account Executive - TELUS Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who We Are:
TELUS Employer Solutions is a leading provider of Human Resources (HR) systems and services in the Canadian marketplace with over 20 years of experience delivering HR software and outsourced HR services to the public and private sectors. We deliver the expertise and technology to enable our customers to focus on HR strategy and their core business.
Our core business is the delivery of fully integrated Human Resources, Payroll and Payroll related services, Employee Contact Centre and Application Management Services.
Who You Are: Each day, you walk into work a self-starter ready to learn, grow and innovate. You will be accountable for managing and growing TELUS Employer Solutions offerings. You will engage with prospective and current customers to identify opportunities to adopt innovative human resources solutions that can contribute towards their business success.
If you are ready to join one of Canada’s top employers, read on…
- Using your extensive experience, you will work to grow our HRBPO, talent management solutions, and Application Managed Services sales opportunities
- Working independently and with a team of HR and technology specialists, including third party vendors, you will manage sales opportunities and projects across various customers in Canada
- As the SME, you will create techniques to identify, build and drive opportunities, and manage the sales funnel to meet growth and revenue commitments
- Partner with broader account team (other sales specialists, solution development, leadership team, etc.) to create value propositions aligned to specific client needs based on business vision at a strategic level with the customer to achieve specific business outcomes
- Consults with the customer to understand the business problem and facilitate the solution development process
- Identifies other specialized disciplines in order to add value or differentiation to their HR strategy
- Provide HR thought leadership to our customers, within TELUS and in the markets in which we serve; maintain high levels of knowledge and expertise regarding our customers, their industries and trends
- Identify target accounts that are high potential for offering and proactively engage sales leadership on client strategy
- Develop valued business relationships with key vendors and industry influencers and leverage the partner ecosystem in opportunities to drive the end to end customer solutions
- Understands HR, HR technology, and industry trends in business, competition, market and economy
- Creates relationships across businesses and management & externally with key partners and vendors
- Challenges status quo internally and externally
- Ability to understand current state to transform the customer’s HR strategy through HRBPO and technology solutions
- Knowledge of enterprise applications, web technology, Cloud applications, HCM software (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Workday, PeopleSoft, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of and/or experience with Human Resources systems implementations
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Solution Platforms and Offerings:
- Portfolio and key business offerings expert that enable a customer's business transformation
- Confidently communicate TELUS Employer Solutions’ value proposition as an industry leader in HR BPO, and Talent Management solutions
- Strategy and Planning:
- Partners with Account primes to use embedded territory, account and call planning tools in Salesforce.com to create targeted plans with clearly defined smart goals and specific milestones
- Ensures appropriate balance of prospecting, qualification and closing activity including adherence to PSO sales methodology (red team review, win probability models, etc.)
- Purposeful Execution:
- Effectively negotiates contract commitments internally and externally using influence and persuasion techniques to increase portfolio yield, achieve better margins and more trusted customer relationships
Required Professional Designation/Certification:
- University Degree
- 5-10 years of related professional experience
- Recent work experience in an HCM environment, with a rolodex of contacts across Canada
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Calgary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good