Content Marketing Coordinator, Social Media
Ring is seeking a skilled Content Marketing Coordinator to manage our content and influencer programs. As the Content Marketing Coordinator, this person will manage and maintain relationships with our influencer agency and content studio to ensure everything from briefs to calendars and final assets are in line with Ring brand guidelines. This candidate should have a passion for brand building and story telling, with the ability to identify and highlight great stories across social platforms and the Ring blog. In addition, this person would be a stellar writer and help support integrated marketing campaigns.
Key job responsibilities
- Support influencer campaigns from ideation through execution, participating in brief writing, contract approvals, product shipment and more. Supports all aspects of influencer campaign planning, feedback, development, execution and reporting.
- Manage our in-house bench program, source and vet influencer, celebrity and ad hoc opportunities. Identify and build relationships with creators with a strong audience fit and affinity for our brand.
- Manage Ring Blog content calendar and strategy, supporting from creative ideation through execution and helping drive traffic through SEO best practice adoption.
- Work with external agencies and partners to execute campaigns.
- Assist with UGC discovery and social media send-outs/giveaways/surprise-and-delight moments.
- Helping own a growing and constantly evolving list of brand ambassadors, building Ring’s Brand Ambassador program.
- Identify brand opportunities and threats.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications/journalism related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 2+ years experience in social media or influencer marketing.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Stays up-to-date on the latests social media trends, up-and-coming social platforms, algorithm changes and has excellent knowledge navigating through social channels
- Expertise in social and content initiatives that will encourage community engagement and brand building.
- Must have a creative eye and able to help develop content.
- Understands influencer marketing and has communicated with influencers.
- Multi-tasker who is well organized, agile, and detail oriented.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude.
Your application has been successfully submitted.