Tech Onboarding Specialist, Buy with Prime
The Onboarding specialist is a high impact, high visibility role facilitating the adoption of Buy with Prime product on e-commerce sites. This role will facilitate and own the end-to-end e-commerce onboarding experience for Buy with Prime customer. Using consultative approach, onboarding specialist will help the e-commerce customers to create a best Buy with Prime shopper experience on their Direct to Consumer (DTC) site. They will work closely with product teams to dive deep into product functionality and create SOPs for Sales and Agencies to help adoption of Buy with Prime product among merchants.
Do you want to work for Earth's most customer-centric company building innovative solutions in Direct to Consumer eCommerce space? Join us in making history
Key job responsibilities
- Providing a consultative approach to onboard e-commerce customers on Buy with Prime product including analysis and analytics to match their business and technical requirements.
- Manage implementation of Buy with Prime launch for customers.
- Work cross-functionally to implement solutions (e.g., Sales, Product, Tech).
- Utilize technical depth and business experience to communicate the value of Buy with Prime product to key customer stakeholders
- Think strategically and support sales and agency initiatives and deliver results.
About the team
Buy with Prime is helping people reimagine the way they shop….wherever they do! Our vision is to enable every entrepreneur in the world to reach every customer in the world through every channel they can imagine. Buy with Prime is a new way to extend Prime shopping benefits—including fast, free shipping, a seamless checkout experience, and free returns—to merchants’ own online stores, ultimately increasing selection for Prime members. For over 20 years, Amazon been empowering small and medium-sized businesses with opportunities to grow. Buy with Prime is an exciting next step in our mission to help merchants of all sizes grow their business—whether on Amazon or beyond.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional experience in technology business development, sales, program management, or customer onboarding/implementation.
- Masters Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence others in a collaborative fashion
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
- Ability to gather, interpret and apply a wide range of data
- Strong organizational skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position
Your application has been successfully submitted.