Sr. Software Development Engineer, End User Computing, AWS Silk
The way the world works is undergoing enormous change. People are working remotely, on the go, and moving from one project to the next. And, they're collaborating across borders, time zones, and organizations. We built Amazon Web Services End User Computing (EUC) services to give companies the agility to respond to the changing needs of their workforce. Our vision is to be the best place for customers to run and access their desktops and apps from any device. As we continuously innovate to increase workforce productivity, we are looking for a senior software engineer to build a new service to realize that vision. More information about Amazon End- User Computing can be found here: https://aws.amazon.com/products/end-user-computing/
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer who is excited by the unique challenges in this space, and who is able to think strategically as well as drive implementation. You will influence the technical direction of the team, working with many different technologies and organizations across AWS and Amazon.
Our team is constantly innovating, finding new ways of building massively scalable distributed systems. We set a high bar to build and deliver highly secure, highly available, and highly scalable systems. We are passionate about our customers, and love to solve their most critical problems. If you just like us enjoy working with a fun team that prides itself on a great work environment with an inclusive group of people, surround yourself with a highly talented pool of engineers that like to solve complex problems, join us.
- 5+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- 5+ years of programming with at least one software programming language experience
- 5+ years of leading design or architecture (design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and existing systems experience
- Experience as a mentor, tech lead or leading an engineering team
- 5+ years of full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Your application has been successfully submitted.