Senior Strategy Manager (Pricing Strategy and Implementation) – TELUS Health
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies.
Join our team
The THPS Business Operations & Systems Enablement (BOSE) is seeking a Senior Program Manager to join a fast paced team to research, ideate, design, develops and manages TELUS Health Operations and Processes to drive efficiencies within our business.
The Senior Program Manager will focus on driving cost effective solutions that make it easy for our TELUS Health customers to do business with us.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
As the Senior Program Manager, you are a pivotal member of the BOSE team, providing guidance and support to our team, as well as team members across the TELUS Health business.
Candidate will be responsible for supporting THPS team members with Operations and Process Management. A key area of focus will be supporting our Pricing strategy as well as supporting a portfolio of software licensing across a number of products to drive internal efficiencies and operations.
- Manage National Pricing Review Board for obtaining approval on pricing strategy
- Executing strategies to migrate existing customers to EMR Standard National Price over time and support CPI Increases
- Implementing pricing, pricing structure and pricing policy for new products coming to market for example: EMR, Pharmacy Management and Value Add Services
- Ensure the organization is operationally ready prior to New Product/Service introduction (ie update Quoting Tools, Contract Terms) ensure Product/Service codes are setup in SFDC, SAP, update OneSource with Product Info, partner with Product/Legal/Marketing to conduct Frontline Team Member Training
- Support Sales team with quoting, pricing and product info as well as contract term interpretation, custom pricing creation, custom quoting tool creations
- Management of a $1.5 Million licensing portfolio for the Provider’s Line of Business
- Ensure licenses are being utilized effectively
- Assess any net new Product ask to ensure value to Business is being attained
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- 5+ years of Program Management experience, with a focus on Operations and Process management
- 5+ pricing strategy and execution experience
- Experience driving projects through to completion
- Experience with financial analysis and understanding complex contractual terms
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with an emphasis on stakeholder management, negotiation and persuasion
- Experience presenting to large, cross-functional audiences
- Bachelor's degree in business, commerce or equivalent practical experience
- Love and passion for the Health industry with a passion for building world-class products
- Strong technical, analytical and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to champion initiatives internally and externally and communicate with executives and external partners
- Master of Business Administration degree
- Kaizen, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and/or Black Belt
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
TELUS Health is an IT leader in Canada that focuses on the health sector. Our mission is to improve the way information is being used along the continuum of care to better the health of citizens in Canada and in selected countries.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Disclaimer: In accordance with the TELUS Health Solutions Data Center Security Policy, as a condition of employment, all personnel whose job functions require they work at a Data Center and/or have access to detailed knowledge of technology related to client service delivery, are subject to a Personnel Security Screening conducted through the Government of Canada.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-AB-Calgary, CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Edmonton, CA-ON-Ottawa
Your application has been successfully submitted.
All Connected for Good