Used Tesla Advisor
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
Our Used Vehicle Advisors are a key part of our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable transportation. Tesla is looking to reinvent the used car buying experience, and we are looking for innovators to help us in this endeavor. At Tesla, our Used Vehicle Advisors consistently deliver on an incredible educational, immersive, and exciting experience to all of our current and future customers as well as create a memorable experience for our customers on delivery day. They constitute Tesla’s front line and are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy. A Used Vehicle Advisor will partner with local sales, service, and remarketing team members to revolutionize the customer experience around purchasing a pre-owned car. To succeed at Tesla, you must be energetic, highly organized, and hard working. You will work closely alongside many different disciplines, but as a Used Vehicle Advisor your true north is customer delight and sales results. A sharpened sense of ownership, swift implementation, and scrappiness is required. You should have a passion for sustainable energy and the ability to create exceptional client experiences. While individual contributions will be recognized, teamwork is essential to achieve the highest level of success. We will reward team players who help others succeed and empower the team around them.
What You’ll Do
·Develop amazing customer relationships to ultimately create a brand experience customers will recommend to their friends
·Follow up through phone and email to introduce and promote relevant features, articles and news with customers to aid in influencing their decision to go electric
·Support delivery operations as required
·Display creativity / ingenuity in presenting possible solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers who are considering but are also uncertain about going electric
·Execute on all business dealings in a way that represents Tesla by creating a superior ownership experience
·Manage pipeline and manage customer in-bound interest in persistent manner, while also searching for business in an extensive pool of sales leads existing within the Tesla database.
·Your performance will be measured by your ability to manage a robust pipeline of potential customer opportunities, follow up with that pipeline through phone and e-mail, maintain excellent customer satisfaction ratings and ultimately create new Tesla owners
What You’ll Bring
· Experience in sales and operations with proven track record to meet or exceed targets and goals
· Be a self-starter who possesses exceptional time management skills and has great attention to detail
· Ability to prioritize, manage multiple projects, and adhere to business-critical deadlines
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to communicate relevant information to all levels of the organization
· Passionate dedication and ethical approach to sales and operations
· Ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected, trusted partner that others want to work with
· Ability to work weekends on a regular schedule, as needed.
· Valid driver’s license in the country in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history, and ability to be insured.
· Strong efficiency in IT systems
· Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Motor Vehicle Sales:
• North Carolina
• Washington, D.C.
Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses. Licensing process must be initiated by the third week of employment. Failure to obtain a license by the second month of employment will result in termination.
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
$24.75 - $47.25/hour + cash and stock awards + benefits
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.