Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The HR Coordinator drives our mission by supporting the HR team and working with employees across the business to ensure Tesla is a great place to work for everyone. Our team achieves results by being innovative, driven, collaborative and trustworthy. This is a hands-on tactical role that provides support in the areas of workforce planning, coaching/development, employee engagement, and ad hoc projects as necessary.
What You’ll Do
Work in close partnership with HR Partners and HR Managers to be a credible activist for your clients, your team and our mission. Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards and regulations. Partner effectively with HR Partners and HR specialist groups including Learning & Development, Employee Relations, Recruiting, HR Operations, Payroll Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with the HR team to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions Ensure employee inquiries are answered and/or properly routed in a timely manner Be able to pull reports and provide analytics related to people metrics Support any other special projects as needed Perform periodic audits of people data and work with HR Operations to correct Coordinate with HR/Compensation/Recruiting on assignments for LOA, Light Duty, Modified Duty, and Restricted Duty
What You’ll Bring
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience Proven planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks Evidence of exceptional interpersonal skills Strong skills using Microsoft Suite At least 2 - 3 years of experience in HR or related fields Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity Maintains a high degree of professionalism - can interface with all levels of the organization as a primary point of contact for team Can multi-task and work in a fast-paced energetic environment Works independently as well as in a team environment
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.