People Development Partner, Learning Operations
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
What to Expect
The People Development team at Tesla is looking for a People Development Partner, Learning Operations to join our growing team. You have a creative, innovative mindset to solve tough problems and the idea of creating and deploying high quality, effective and relevant design solutions at Tesla employees excites you.
The People Development Partner, Learning Operations will be responsible for building and managing program structures globally, building robust reporting tools, and driving innovative solutions to maintain compliance while ensuring exceptional candidate and employee lifecycle experiences. This role will have the accountability to ensure the people team has a robust knowledge and access to learning data to ensure legal/compliance requirements are met.
Successful candidates are comfortable leading through ambiguity and juggling priorities while finding creative solutions to challenging business goals which balance business needs, compliance, and regulatory constraints.
You will interface primarily with teams in Talent Success & Metrics, Leader Development, Career Success, Diversity & Inclusion, and Human Resources as a key contributor to critical areas of support that include:
- New Hire Experience
- Leader Development
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Global people initiatives
What You’ll Do
- Build and campaign all HR related content in the LMS, including course descriptions, images, duration, contact, etc.
- Work with content creators and Stakeholders to create appropriate enrollment groups
- Pull and build new completion reports
- Build equivalences to ensure completions are appropriately tracked
- Participate in the development and maintenance of a knowledge base and supporting documentation regarding administrative access and functions of the LMS
- Support with testing content, enhancements, and general system functionality
- Own, identify, research, and resolve help desk user questions and issues through trouble ticket tracking system
- Develop strategies and resources to support deployment of information on process and product changes
- Deliver high-quality assets within quick timeliness-
- Build relationships across the company to be able to understand high-value opportunities
- Model an inclusive, fun, creative, results-driven culture
What You’ll Bring
- Degree in business or comparable work experience
- Exception skills in Microsoft suite including excel, word and powerpoint
- Ability to build complex reports and models in excel
- Must have experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team within an iterative process and an agile development methodology
- Strong communication skills, including developing and maintaining constructive and cooperative working relationships with cross-functional teams
- Ability to articulate reporting and dashboard design decisions and problems persuasively and concisely to cross functional teams
- Ability to plan, execute, and ship multiple projects simultaneously
Compensation and Benefits
Along with competitive pay, as a full-time Tesla employee, you are eligible for the following benefits at day 1 of hire:
- Aetna PPO and HSA plans > 2 medical plan options with $0 payroll deduction
- Family-building, fertility, adoption and surrogacy benefits
- Dental (including orthodontic coverage) and vision plans, both have options with a $0 paycheck contribution
- Company Paid (Health Savings Account) HSA Contribution when enrolled in the High Deductible Aetna medical plan with HSA
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- LGBTQ+ care concierge services
- 401(k) with employer match, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Company paid Basic Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick and Vacation time (Flex time for salary positions), and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and parenting support resources
- Voluntary benefits to include: critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, theft & legal services, and pet insurance
- Weight Loss and Tobacco Cessation Programs
- Tesla Babies program
- Commuter benefits
- Employee discounts and perks program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact email@example.com for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice
Your application has been successfully submitted.