Sr. Director, HR Business Partner Lead
WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
The acquisition of Xilinx by AMD has taken place and we have an exciting vision of scaling to be the leader in high-performance and adaptive computing and make an even larger impact on the industry and the world!
As we look forward to global growth, we have reviewed our HR structures to ensure that we are fit for purpose to support and drive the business into the future. To that end, we are excited to announce the addition of a new leadership role:
HRBP for AECG (Adaptive and Embedded Computing Group)
3 direct reports; with extended HRBP teams globally; 4,000+ employees globally across North America, EMEA, India, Greater China and APJ.
Key HR partner to the President of AECG (Adaptive and Embedded Computing Group) and the AECG leadership team. This role is responsible for the leadership of the AECG HRBP team with alignment into the global HR strategy; ensures close working relationships across the HR business partner group to optimize a consistent and high standard of business partnering and leadership support. This role is key to enabling the HRBP community to drive the business forward; it requires a high level of business acumen, senior leadership credibility with strong relationship capabilities.
- Key HR partner to the President of AECG (Adaptive and Embedded Computing Group) and the AECG leadership team
- Representation of AECG at HR leadership and in executive level forums; setting and driving of the global AECG HR strategy.
- In partnership with COEs provide end to end HR support for the AECG business unit (organization development, change management, workforce and succession planning, performance management, employee relations, compensation, training, and recruitment)
- Develop and grow the HRBP function within AECG; partner with the HR leadership to ensure a strong overall HR function
- Contribute to and deliver all HR programs
- Role model for AMD values.
- Ability to connect and build deep relationships within HR and the business groups
- Strong communicator: both written and spoken
- Providing stability throughout times of change
- Resilient and able to change direction of self and team quickly.
- Business Acumen.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- High level of leadership credibility and influence both internally and externally: broad network of connections.
- Demonstrated career growth and successful HR leadership, preferably at C-Suite level.
- M&A at a large scale (public company), and it is preferable but not required that the person has experienced being acquired and worked on integration
- Change management
- Analytical thinker and strategic problem solver who is biased to action, forward-thinking, and driven to operational excellence
- Knowledge and application of processes and programs such as organization development, change management, workforce and succession planning, performance management, employee relations, compensation, training, and recruitment
- Knowledge and implementation of HR/people development technologies and best practices
- Ability to remain flexible and agile in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment; ability to deal with ambiguity, tight timelines/deliverables, and multiple competing priorities
- Group facilitation and engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to build & sustain positive cross-functional relationships and work in a global, matrixed organization in high tech/engineering
- San Jose, CA (onsite)
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.