Account Executive - Data Center
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Focused on a bold vision: to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy, and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering, and building the world's most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers worldwide. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating smarter technology for all!
As an Account Executive for Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG), you'll be responsible for delivering net new account wins across the corporate segment. You will drive revenue and profit to position our company for continued growth and success. You will champion the innovative power of our products to make large enterprise companies more productive, collaborative, and transformative. You will understand Lenovo's portfolio of award-winning products and develop strategies to help new and existing enterprise customers find and implement the best solutions. Within each account, you will have responsibility for selling solutions from our entire data center portfolio, including Hyperconverged infrastructure, IOT/Edge devices, Software, storage systems, professional services, networking, and servers.
This client-facing sales role requires deep industry experience, the ability to identify, cultivate, and close net new business, and expertise in working large deals at the C level. We are looking for a hunter with a successful and proven track record to take their career and the territory to the next level.
The position is to work from home with travel to customer sites for meetings. The successful candidate will be located in the New England territory.
The candidate will have extensive large enterprise and Data Center Infrastructure sales experience.
• Independently identify, develop, and close new large enterprise opportunities across multiple verticals with current clients and acquisition accounts in the territory.
• Achieve revenue and profitability objectives for Lenovo while driving growth across multiple products sets
• Independently develop, implement, and execute an effective sales strategy to achieve sales goals
• Develop C-level relationships and serve as a trusted consultant to customers
• Understand and adapt to Lenovo's ongoing product and services developments
• Lead a cross-functional team within the company to keep deals moving through the funnel
• Act as a Client Executive and coordinate peer specialist customer engagement across our server, workstation, and server groups, among others
• Ensure that our customers receive world-class sales and customer service
• Effectively and consistently use Salesforce.com and other reporting tools to track key sales metrics and consistently meet those metrics
• BA/BS degree or equivalent professional work experience.
• 5+ years of successful Enterprise technology sales are required.
• Demonstrated track record of top performance with multi-million dollar quota.
• Executive relationship within account set within the target market
• Proven experience dealing with C-level executives
• Proven ability to develop strategies to penetrate and sell to large companies.
• Ability to travel to any or all customer sites when appropriate.
• Deep knowledge of enterprise customer set in the designated territory
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.