Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist – SEO
We are looking for a data-driven Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist to join our global SEO team and support HP.com Store search engine traffic optimization and revenue-generation efforts. The CRO Specialist will work closely with the Group Manager, Worldwide and Regional SEO Leads as well as the Global Experimentation team to drive incremental revenue growth through the application of conversion path strategies. In addition, the CRO Specialist will conduct detailed research, provide customer insights through analysis, and propose A/B campaign tests to improve SEO conversion and enhance customer experience.
To ensure highest success in this role, you should be passionate about digital marketing, have a deep understanding of SEO best practices, and firm grasp of A/B testing and web analytics.
- Required to make data-driven decisions in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment
- Be a creative but flexible thinker with high technical acumen and analytics capability
- Seek conversion opportunities valuable to SEO; size the business case and prioritize
- Generate regular A/B test ideas to improve conversion rate and shopper experience
- Track conversion performance and routinely benchmark to highlight incrementality
- Work with cross-functional teams to support ecommerce conversion optimizations
- Take part in solving challenging SEO problems related to direct-to-consumer (DTC)
- Ensure content marketing campaigns follow all conversion-specific best practices
- Develop key strategies based on research and analysis that support sales growth
- Collaborate with analysts within and without SEO team to inform new strategies
- Execute work by using digital marketing and enterprise SEO tools and platforms
- Promote conversion best practices, train SEO and cross-functional stakeholders
Education and Experience Sought:
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Data Analytics, Data Science, Marketing, or related
- 5 years minimum digital experience in ecommerce or large enterprise environment
- Proven history of managing CRO program resulting in incremental revenue growth
- Advanced knowledge of commercial search engine trends and web technologies
- Advanced understanding of Google SEO best practices and webmaster policies
- Experience with Optimizely or other enterprise A/B testing platform is required
- Deep understanding of web analytics platforms like Adobe or Google Analytics
- Familiarity with enterprise SEO platforms like Ahrefs, BrightEdge, and SEMrush
- Comfortable using productivity and collaboration software like Jira and Trello
- Affiliate and/or Display programmatic digital marketing experience is a bonus
- Familiarity with Agile and Scrum methodology is preferred
Other Knowledge and Skills Sought:
- Can-do, positive attitude and willingness to work in fast-paced team environment
- Highly detail-oriented with proven project management and organizational skills
- Ability to link roadmap projects and website enhancements to business results
- Creativity and curiosity around project planning and process improvement
- Strong analytical, problem identification and solving skills
- A customer-focused and goal-orientated mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.