Finance Lead – Instant Ink High Growth Subscription Business
HP Instant Ink (II), the flagship subscription service offered by HP is a top strategic business priority and is currently being offered in 38+ countries around the globe. The II finance team manages all aspects of the P&L and works very closely with business partners. This role will support a wide variety of activities in a dynamic, creative, and exciting environment and will allow for broad contribution, knowledge development, and continued career growth.
As a Lead Finance Analyst, the candidate will provide counsel, consult and drive financial and business analysis to ensure objectives of the Instant Ink business are met. Additionally, the Lead Analyst will develop key business strategies, financial models and insights to inform the business on major investments, initiatives and programs will have a significant impact on the future roadmap and financial projections of the group. The candidate’s critical thinking ability, judgement and experience will be important in the role. Prior experience in the subscription business highly desired for this position.
- Develop recommendation from complex data and business analyses and formulates them into business plans.
- Drive the construction of highly innovative statistical and financial models to analyze new aspects of business performance.
- Identify or develop cutting-edge analytical tools, models, and methods for making key business decisions.
- Establish the metrics required to measure business performance and recommends the go-forward strategy to address performance gaps.
- Develop business plans and proactively identify new opportunities as a key partner with the General Manager and Business Teams.
- Consult with business leaders to guide and influence long- term and strategic decision-making within the broadest scope.
- Manage proactive business planning activities and priority projects. Provides the most complex financial analysis for a financial function or a business, typically exercising a unique understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
Education and Experience Required:
- 10+ years of relevant financial modeling experience in a complex and data-driven business environment.
- Familiarity with B2C subscription-based business models, and related KPIs is a plus
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to leverage new analytical techniques to develop creative approaches and insights.
- Extensive knowledge of how to analyze business problems using Excel, Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling.
- Superior business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including negotiation and influence skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.