Software iOS Development Engineer - Poly
We are hiring an experienced software professional to join our dynamic, highly successful engineering team. As a Software iOS Development Engineer working on industry-leading collaboration products you’ll be making a positive impact on how people live and work. You’ll gain career-expanding experience across a wide cross-section of product development activities, taking advantage of the latest technologies and helping to create the products of tomorrow.
· Define, design, implement, test, and support new features in HP’s applications
· Solve complex problems related to supporting multiple devices, versions, deployment platforms
· Support customers and resolve product issues
· Work in a highly collaborative and agile environment
· Emphasize clean, re-usable design and code built for test automation
· Focus on continuous improvement and learning, both at a personal and team level
· Participate in the software development lifecycle (design documentation, code reviews, use of revision control and bug tracking tools, ..)
· Develop prototypes to prove design concepts, mitigate risk, and evaluate and validate alternative technologies.
· Develop and maintain API and SDK for internal teams and external partners.
What you bring to the team:
· Proven effectiveness working with Agile software development ideals and best practices
· 10+ years of software development experience (6+ in iOS and UI development)
· Experience with Mobile device development
· Working knowledge with USB and Bluetooth connected devices, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
· Excellent debugging skills
· Experience with Git
· Strong critical thinking, communication, and problem-solving skills
Additionally, the ideal candidate will possess one or more of the following qualifications:
· Experience with microservice architecture and distributed cloud-based services.
· Desktop application development experience (macOS or Windows).
· Development experience with user-interface development frameworks such as Electron, Flutter, Angular.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.