Marketing Manager, Internet of Things (IoT)
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies.
Join our team
We’re looking for a dynamic individual with a strong customer focus and marketing background who is passionate about helping TELUS win in the market by leveraging our best in class IoT solutions and our exciting new acquisitions and partnerships.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
You’ll be part of the IoT marketing team and play a key role in developing and executing vertical campaigns, developing product enablement content and campaigns. You will leverage the synergies between our existing IoT portfolios and support the new and exciting roadmap of TELUS IoT products and services. To be successful in this role you’ll need to be someone who is a natural collaborator, innovator and problem solver, that can work with multiple stakeholders across the marketing, product and sales teams, and be able to drive Go to Market plans and strategies that will help TELUS differentiate to win in the growing IoT space.
- Develop B2B digital centric strategies targeting specific customers that utilize existing IoT solutions and combine them with new solutions to provide unique value that support both the retention and acquisition activities
- Lead the development of new vertical marketing strategies and subsequent tactical development while developing a measurement plan to monitor and track key performance results, deep diving to produce actionable insights
- Identify key segment value propositions and highlighted opportunities via desired B2B customer outcomes through new digital offers and campaigns
- Build strong relationships with marketing peers, product teams, sales and channel teams to ensure campaign effectiveness from and end-to-end value chain.
- Demonstrate customer empathy and an ability to see things from the customer’s perspective, with an understanding that every decision impacts the customer experience
- Drive innovation, creativity, and team collaboration to continuously improve upon best practices and standard processes
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- Expertise developing Value Propositions that address both vertical B2B needs and desired business outcomes
- Experience developing, implementing and measuring digital marketing campaigns from an end-to-end perspective
- Demonstrated influence and strategy skills; planning, budget management, variance reporting; root cause analysis
- Excellent execution, analytical, communication and presentation skills. Ability to develop strong relationships with stakeholders, meet tight deadlines and tolerate ambiguity
- Program management expertise
- Strong knowledge and ability to track campaigns metrics via SFDC tools and deliver insights based on results, sales velocity and gather insights into B2B customer base
- Understanding of IoT products, solutions & services and strategic direction
- Bilingual: French and English, written and spoken
- Experience in developing foundational marketing messaging and campaigns
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in marketing or communications
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience in marketing, SaaS companies, verticals such as healthcare, natural resources, transportation, construction, etc.
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: Canada
Your application has been successfully submitted.