Marketing Intelligence Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
Be a part of a transformational journey with innovative talent and leading edge technologies
Join our team
The Direct-To-Consumer (D2C) team is a fast-paced and growing residential sales channel that is at the forefront of innovation for TELUS’ go-to-market strategy.
We’re passionate about all things data, with a strong focus on reliability and automation to support multiple internal stakeholders and sales partners who rely on the data, insights, and dashboards that our team is responsible for developing.
Here’s the impact you’ll make and what we’ll accomplish together
Working within a team focused on creating a culture of business ownership, you will be empowered to make decisions, drive strategy and innovate for the D2C channel. You will help us support our various stakeholder groups within TELUS, by building world class reporting and data architecture that will support all levels of our sales channel.
- You’ll play a pivotal part in informing and delivering upon our data strategy, by providing sales performance data, creating custom dashboards and visualization, and supporting compensation reporting to support D2C vendor payroll processes
- Working closely with our field and operational support teams, you’ll provide timely, consistent, and reliable reporting that helps us make informed decisions and align our priorities
- Provide technical leadership to internal team members and various stakeholders
- Operationalize and support our underlying data systems, improving our system reliability, accuracy and stability
- Be a technical resource to analyze and implement new data designs, maintenance procedures and administration improvements
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- With a passion for technology, you dive in quickly and have an interest in learning new technologies
- 5+ years working experience in a market/business intelligence, database marketing and data warehousing environment
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge ETL processes, SAS, SQL, and relational databases preferred
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau and Domo is a plus
- Sound knowledge of data analytics and data integrity testing
- Superior communication skills to adapt to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to effectively engage stakeholders to establish cross functional alignment for projects
- Takes ownership, initiates improvements, and is self-directed
- Experienced at resolving ambiguity and adapting to rapid change
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Calgary
Your application has been successfully submitted.