Device As A Service (DaaS) Business Operations Analyst
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
Device as a Service (DaaS) Business Operations Analyst
Lenovo is the fastest growing technology company on the planet, with growth outpacing our competition quarter after quarter and we’re growing! Lenovo’s fundamental belief is that life rewards those who Never Stand Still. Every day, every employee at Lenovo is focused on moving forward, rejecting traditional limits, and always seeking a better way. We are looking for the person who challenges the ordinary and seeks to innovate in learning, while also balancing execution.
As a member of the Fortune Global 500 and identified in Interbrand’s 100 most valuable global brands report, Lenovo is bigger and stronger than ever and continues to achieve record milestones each year.
This is a Sales Operations role in the fastest growing division in Lenovo. Yes, the fastest growing division in the fastest growing company! Excellent opportunity for growth! You will be supporting the Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) organization in business operations and strategic initiatives. The role sits in the WW DaaS organization and has worldwide responsibilities.
- Develop DaaS business operations processes across functional owners and business segments including business updates, KPI tracking, business value reporting, and BMS
- Liaise with members of the DaaS and Geo Support teams to ensure successful delivery of DaaS weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting requirements, YoY benchmarking, ad hoc analysis
- Support end-to-end annual strategic planning cycle including communication of business priorities, revenue modeling, investment allocation, and tracking of sales pipeline
- Help determine implication of industry trends and competitor actions on current strategy and business focus
- Evaluate and communicate key insights from PC+ market/Device as a Service competitors to both internal and external audiences
- Drive key DaaS strategic initiatives and projects to a successful conclusion
- Analytical ability
- Excel superuser - Pivot Tables, Formulas, fully functional
- A minimum of 4 years full-time professional experience post-university / 6+ years is ideal
- Excellent proficiency in Power BI, MS Excel, Power Point, graph/chart creation, report building, data analysis
- Experience with sales teams
- Experience with services
- Communicate data to all levels of the organization - Includes telling a story to leadership teams
- Understanding of P&L composition and financial measurements
- Sound business/commercial judgment and critical thinking
- Analytical framework ability to process complicated issues and solve problems
- Bias for action, drive results while demonstrating positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Effective communication and strong interpersonal skills, with capacity to interact with all levels in the organization
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, New York City, Nevada and Washington, is $90k - $120k. Individuals may also be considered for bonus and/or commission. Lenovo’s various benefits can be found on www.lenovobenefits.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.