Product Portfolio Manager -Collaboration And Productivity Solutions
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
The Lenovo Services and Solutions Group is experiencing tremendous growth and is hiring for Worldwide Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity Portfolio Manager. This person will be responsible for defining and delivering the full Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity Solutions & Managed Services portfolio required including short-term and long-term visions
This role will work with strategy, product managers, sales, customers, analysts, hardware teams, delivery and other stakeholders to understand the digital workplace productivity & collaboration market and will define the needed portfolio of Solutions & Managed Services required to succeed as best in class in the digital workplace solutions market.
- Utilize market intelligence, competitive analytics, sales feedback and customer feedback to formulate both a short-term and long-term Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity strategy that will drive Lenovo to be the industry leader in Digital Workplace Solutions & Managed Services
- Assess future technology for usage in Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity Portfolio to differentiate Lenovo Digital Workplace Solutions & Managed Services and drive it to the forefront of the industry
- Evolve the current Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity portfolio, identify gaps/overlaps and make recommendations on the future of all existing products
- Prioritize offering development and create roadmaps for driving to a complete portfolio vision – may include bundling existing products into managed services as part of the portfolio
- Create clear portfolio vision that can be utilized by marketing to create sales and customer facing documentation
- Function as the input for strategic and offering ideas coming from the geography sales teams to drive a centralized offering development process with services offering development team.
- Drive alignment with Segments, other Offer Towers and sales on Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity portfolio vision and strategy
- Ensure Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity portfolio is cohesive with the corporate strategy and other offerings being created outside of the portfolio
- Be the internal SME for Digital Workplace Collaboration & Productivity Solutions & Managed Services Portfolio
We're looking to add talented individuals who are self-motivated and desire boundless opportunities, to join us. Come share in the discoveries that are forged from our shared achievements at Lenovo as we drive the next generation in technology.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of portfolio management, product development or similar experience
- 5+ years of Managed Services product experience – sales/marketing and channel experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of Managed Services business & market landscape
- Strong executive presence & leadership skills
- High level of communication & presentation skills
- Strong business & financial acumen
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach to meeting business objectives and ability to influence at all levels of matrixed organizations
- Experience working with global teams and conducting business internationally
The base salary range for this position in Colorado, New York City, Nevada and Washington, is $177,000 - $202,000. Individuals may also be considered for bonus and/or commission. Lenovo’s various benefits can be found on www.lenovobenefits.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.