Corporate Internal Auditor
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
This position is a hybrid opportunity which requires work from office in Raleigh, NC as well as work from home. Currently we are considering candidates who live in the Raleigh, NC area.
This position is not eligible for Lenovo immigration sponsorship.
What You’ll Do:
- Operate consistent with Lenovo CoC, audit professional standards, and IA’s vision to safeguard IA’s reputation and credibility.
- Be responsive, results oriented and seek involvement in department continuous improvement initiatives or special projects.
- Commit to personal development by working with manager to identify and leverage opportunities to strengthen capabilities and being
- Receptive to feedback from colleagues, manager and IA leadership.
- Contribute to strong dept. org health by being flexible, and effectively collaborating & maintaining positive relationships with colleagues.
- Business & professional acumen
- Maintain sufficient general Lenovo and industry business acumen, audit professional knowledge, and subject matter understanding to
- Fulfill responsibilities effectively and efficiently and deliver credible, impactful results.
- Audit project delivery
As project team member responsibilities include:
- Contribute to team discussions, and complete timely assigned tasks (assessments, testing, interviews, analysis, root cause identification, work papers, system data entry) using data driven approach when appropriate that meet IA quality and OpsX standards.
- Work with Project Manager (PM) and senior colleagues to solve problems and navigate obstacles throughout project.
- Proactively escalate matters requiring PM involvement such as help needed, at risk deliverables, client or stakeholders’ issues, material control issues, etc.
- Align on project results in area of testing responsibility with PM and support related client and stakeholder comms as necessary.
- Actively participate in FuPan session.
- As delegated, work with PM/AM to follow-up with audit action owners for timely closure or escalation of “at risk” actions.
- Customer Excellence
- Maintain composure, work with team members and PM to minimize client disruption, and clearly communicate with low to mid-level project clients and stakeholders as delegated using active listening, empathy, data and logic.
- 3+ years of audit (public or corporate), internal controls, or relevant financial or accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related degree program
- Advanced risk & control skillset
- Strong analytical skills
- Good business acumen
- Good communication skills
- Works effectively in teams
- Certification or working toward certification in Auditing, Accounting, or Finance-related area (CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE, etc.)
- Large, Public Company experience; global, multi-national experience a plus
- Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related degree program
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.