Digital Marketing Manager, Solutions And Services Group (SSG)
Why Work at Lenovo
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology that builds a brighter, more sustainable and inclusive future for our customers, colleagues, communities, and the planet.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a US$70 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re transforming the world through intelligent transformation, offering the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices, infrastructure, and solutions. With more than 71,500 employees doing business in 180 markets, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Description and Requirements
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager. Here’s an opportunity to be a part of a brand-new business group, Solutions & Services Group (SSG) at Lenovo, which will be responsible for transforming Lenovo’s business and shaping the future of the company. We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven, and data-driven global digital marketing manager with a proven track record of driving global digital marketing from strategy to activation, including web, search, social marketing, digital content planning, email marketing, and analytics. This role is designed to be a part of Lenovo’s evolution into a world-leading technology solutions & services company.
This role will be responsible to establish the end-to-end digital marketing capabilities and strategy that aligns with the needs and goals of the businesses. She/he will be at the forefront of new company-wide initiatives to transform Lenovo into a solutions and services leader in the digital space.
- Lead Lenovo solutions and services’ website creation, marketing strategy, planning, activation, and execution globally.
- Drive SSG’s Website experience across our global website channels including Lenovo.com, Lenovo Tech Today, and more.
- Support the product development roadmap, with the creation of new pages and web content.
- Website optimization and search engine optimization for Lenovo’s solutions and services business overall
- Drive social media marketing strategy, content, and execution. Social media content creation for solutions and services, maintain content and creativity calendar.
- Drive social media strategy for events, campaigns, customer references, etc.
- Drive email marketing for the business including email campaigns, design (A/B testing), marketing automation (Marketo), Dynamic emails, etc.
- Work with web and Lenovo.com teams on SSG-related email campaigns and inform them about new products and events. Work closely with events and campaign team on email marketing activations
- Lead analytics, insights and research, including website analytics, social media insights, email analytics, etc.
- Establish best practices around the use of data and analytics to inform marketing effectiveness and reform our marketing strategy overall
- with cross-functional global teams to build a solutions-centric global campaign architecture for Lenovo Group overall and SSG in the digital space.
- Work closely with marketing and business leaders in SSG to translate business goals and objectives into meaningful digital campaigns and programs that deliver engagement, leads, funnel, and revenue.
- Project manage campaigns with the help of external agency partners and work across functions and business groups.
- Be accountable for setting and managing ambitious KPIs and sharing learnings across cross-functional partners including our Sales and Product teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, digital, advertising, business, or relevant field.
- 5-7 years of experience in digital, social, web marketing
- Experience using marketing automation, digital tools, project management tools
- Data analytics and insights capabilities
- Great creativity, communication & presentation skills.
- Deep knowledge of web design principles
- Strong agency experience. Experience leading engagements with marketing agency partners.
- Proficient in photo and video editing software such as Adobe
- Experience working on content creation
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal in the English language.
- Strong organization and proven project management skills with the ability to think strategically but work tactically in a dynamic environment and successfully operate on a wide range of topics and projects at one time.
- Strategic thinker and creative problem solver with data-driven analytical aptitude.
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and outstanding time management skills.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Digital Marketing Tools, & More.
Following the roll out of a voluntary hybrid work schedule for employees in April 2022, Lenovo North America is now transitioning to its next phase of hybrid work with a new 3:2 model effective the week of October 31. The new model means that employees will collaborate and work together for at least three days a week in-office with the flexibility option of working up to two days a week remotely.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for US-based employees. As a condition of employment, employees must adhere to Lenovo’s US Vaccination Policy and be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to any applicable accommodations. To be fully vaccinated means individuals must receive the full series of a vaccine either approved by the FDA or WHO and listed by the CDC (e.g. two dose of the Moderna, AstraZeneca or Pfizer-BioNTech vaccines; or one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine). This applies to all US-based employees, contractors and interns, regardless of work location. As a condition of employment, you must provide proof that you are fully vaccinated or follow Lenovo’s accommodation process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.