Sales Support Management Coordinator
Applies developed knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete a wide variety of difficult assignments/tasks. Thorough understanding of the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instruction on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
- Performs basic data entry per pre- defined processes.
- Supports day-to-day post-sales order transactions (e.g., credits, returns, order entry) and reporting of customer issues (e.g., specialized product builds, performance reports); handles multiple low to moderately complex customer accounts.
- Assists other departments and support groups (e.g., internal sales, audit, operational support, delivery) by reporting routine issues to the appropriate roles.
- Helps resolve minimally to moderately complex customer issues (e.g., distribution, pricing) and proactively follows-up to assist external-facing customer service representatives.
- Resolves open order (backlog) report issues of low to moderate complexity and reaches out to supply chain or factory to determine source of delay; communicates status and escalates issues to higher levels.
- Helps resolve order management issues for all product lines using basic general subject matter knowledge.
- Enters sales data in a timely and efficient manner, maintaining documentation and records.
Education and Experience Required:
- Two year university degree or equivalent experience.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in a related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good communication skills. Fluency in English and local language mastery.
- Some knowledge of internal processes and policies.
- General understanding of local legal compliance issues.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Developing teamwork skills.
- Developing time management skills.
Where legally permitted, an offer of employment is conditional upon you providing proof that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the CDC) as of your first day of employment. HP is an equal opportunity employer:
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.