HR Systems Compensation & Benefits System Analyst
HP is a global brand with over 75 years in business, the original tech start-up in Silicon valley. Our heritage as a company of innovative market leaders is a legacy we work to continuously improve through putting our people first.
As part of the amazing People function, the HR Systems team is responsible for enabling Human Resources systems, data and technology by collaborating with Subject Matter Experts in HR and working with partner organizations (IT, Payroll, HR Operations and vendors) to deliver programs, initiatives and solutions to complex business problems.
We are looking for an analytical mind who likes solving HR business problems. This individual will put their skills to work on our HR Systems Team to support global benefits and compensation. They will work with a variety of people and technologies to evaluate system solutions and delivery mechanisms for our internal customers, while finding creative new ways of partnering with different business teams, functional groups, and IT partners to deliver new and enhanced processes and tools.
They apply intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues while working on problems of moderately complex scope. This individual will exercise independent judgement within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action while interpreting policies and following established guidelines.
- Previous experience with Workday configuration is desired, but not required
- Manages configuration of one or more HR systems
- Implements and manages multiple parts of process delivery with team guidance and instructions
- Identifies areas for process improvements; provides country-specific subject matter expertise and solutions
- Provides analytical support and analysis for priority projects that impact employees at the country level and may lead projects of low complexity
- Resolves HR support cases of moderate to high complexity that cannot be answered immediately through service centers
- Assists with increasingly complex reporting needs and analyzes survey, employee, and financial data, and audit results
- Works cooperatively with HR Systems partners to ensure all enhancements are fully tested and moved to production
- Works closely in partnership with HR business and functional teams to understand the business processes and is able to represent these business processes and business needs to HRIT
- Provides initial assessment of change requests and system issues and partners with customers and other supporting work streams as necessary to troubleshoot and correct problems
- Maintain and cultivate relations with key customer and IT contacts
- Assist with and/or manage documentation, including user guides, training materials, and release notes
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Resources or a closely related discipline
- Typically 2-4 years related experience in compensation, benefits, finance, and/or human resources
- Understanding of HR systems such as Workday, Taleo, PeopleSoft, Saba, SAP
Knowledge and Skills:
- Developed level of process knowledge and expertise in back-end processes
- Developed general HR knowledge
- Good communications skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analysis skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Developed ability to use HR productivity tools, systems and applications
- Ability to work independently in a team environment and with guidance on more complex issues and decisions
- Robust verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly present complex business and technical topics to a wide array of business, technical, and executive audiences
- Workday certification is a plus
- English 90%
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!
Your application has been successfully submitted.