Manager - Campaign Operations & Automation
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
About the team
We are the Business Intelligence and Marketing Technology team, an integral part of the TELUS Business Marketing organization. We are a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and engaged team driven to rapidly respond and adapt to the changing needs of Canadian Small and Medium business customers.
Reporting to the Director of Business Intelligence and Marketing Technology we are seeking a Manager of Campaign Operations & Automation to lead a large team (8-10) of engaged, and passionate performance analysts, consultants and technologists.
This is an exciting and challenging leadership role that partners with the Customer Marketing team to execute marketing campaigns for the SMB segments including database marketing, campaign list generation, automation, measurement and attribution. The team will be responsible for collaborating with brand team evolving and enhancing our marketing technology capabilities to enable improved targeting and attribution while managing day to day data management of the campaigns.
We are seeking a passionate, creative and driven leader who can operate in a fast paced environment, think strategically, effectively communicate and collaborate in the execution of marketing campaigns. As part of a tight knit, high performing team, we believe you’ll find a perfect fit with our culture professionally and personally.
Teams Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Customer Marketing teams to translate our business strategy and campaign strategy and into high performance campaigns
- Create tangible value for internal stakeholders by planning, executing and measuring marketing campaigns for all channels including but not limited to email, MMS, Inbound/Outbound calling, digital enablement and more
- Lead the standardization and expansion of Domo, Tableau and other campaign reporting and visualization tools, including establishing underlying data integration, driving adoption and implementing best practices
- Collaborate with marketing technology vendors like Salesforce, Adobe and TELUS digital to leverage existing tools capabilities and deliver automated trigger based campaign execution and attribution
- Be a champion for transforming our marketing capabilities through technology investments and lead the development of the long-term marketing technology roadmap
Who we are looking for:
- You are well-versed with CRM, marketing cloud and other marketing technologies (experience with the Salesforce or Adobe tech, i.e., Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Einstein, Marketto, Adobe audience, Adobe Campaign would be beneficial)
- B2B and previous experience in telco, technology or similar industry
- Experiences in successfully navigating large, complex companies
- A natural collaborator who can work with cross functional teams
- Someone with a passion for marketing technology & best-in-class execution
- You are a skilled relationship builder and skilled at prioritization, negotiation and influencing
- You have experience with agile ways of working and a bias for action to break down barriers to get results fast with a test and learn mindset
- 8 to 10 years of progressive experience in marketing or campaign management
- University degree in marketing, engineering or similar specialization
What TELUS can offer you:
- A true end-to-end marketing role: set the campaign technology strategy then drive the execution
- An influential role that plays a critical role in the success of our business unit
- You call the shots: lots of autonomy to make decisions and bring your vision to life
- Great executive exposure with frequent access to director, VP and SVP levels
- Be a marketing technology thought leader on the team & coach and develop others
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: Canada
Your application has been successfully submitted.