Senior Product Manager
Vancouver, BC, Canada Remote
The TELUS Small Business Solutions Marketing Team is looking for a talented, driven, passionate individual with strong analytical, interpersonal, and collaboration skills. The ideal candidate will be inquisitive, curious and not afraid to try different approaches to solve a problem. Most critical will be the ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders across various marketing, sales and operational functions to ensure a seamless customer, sales and support experience.
Our team supports the Small Business portfolio of products and are responsible for budget & target setting, supporting the channel to deliver on the strategy through the right marketing programs, making the right capital investment, and ensuring effective pricing of services through the various channels. This specific role will be focus on developing a comprehensive churn management strategy and work very closely with the teams delivering on this strategy to ensure effectiveness. Key to this role will be ensuring profitability of the business while driving the right business and customer outcomes.
What we believe in as a team
- We are ONE team – there’s no room for egos or blame; we work together to get things done and challenge each other along the way
- We challenge the status quo – and when others think we’re done, we make it better
- We live up to our commitments – to ourselves, our stakeholders, partners and our customers
- Our success is all about how we do things – how we think, solve problems, deliver, communicate, measure and more
How you will impact the business
- Maximize profitability of the business unit through effective offers and acquisition/retention strategies
- Ensure channel effectiveness by collaborating closely and removing roadblocks for both sales and operational teams
- Perform data and performance analytics to support effective decision making and planning.
Our commitment to you
- Highly engaged, dynamic and collaborative work environment
- Opportunity to materially impact performance of our business P&L
- A transparent organizational structure where you will have access to the leadership team
- Opportunity to give back to the community you live in
- Flexible work styles with the ability to work in and out of the office
- Competitive pay & benefits program
- No dearth of challenging and exciting opportunities with a wide variety of problems to solve and the opportunity to work with folks across business units, departments and regions in resolving them
This role is for you if you love connecting the dots and influencing business decisions through logic and reason.
You're the missing piece of the puzzle
- You are accountable and do what it takes to get the job done collaborating with our partners, using indirect influence and negotiation to achieve desired outcomes
- You are a compelling communicator, persuasive storyteller (visually and verbally) and a big thinker
- You place equal emphasis on program planning, as you do on execution and management, and you can easily toggle between leading and doing, and enjoy a mix of both
- You have
- Proven analytical abilities: business modelling, forecasting and market assessment
- A solid understanding of voice, internet and cloud services
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience consulting, developing business strategy, change management, product management, churn management / base management
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering or equivalent education/experience; Master of Business Administration (MBA) is an asset
Who is TELUS?
We're a high-performing team of individuals who collectively make TELUS one of the leading telecommunications companies in Canada. Our competitive consumer offerings include wireline, wireless, internet and Optik TV™. We also deliver a compelling range of products and services for small, medium and large businesses; and have carved out a leadership position in the health, energy, finance and public sector markets with innovative industry specific solutions.
Everyone belongs at TELUS. It doesn’t matter who you are, what you do or how you do it, at TELUS, your unique contribution and talents will be valued and respected. Because the more diverse perspectives we have the more likely we are to crack the code on what our customers want and our communities need.
Do you share our passion?
At TELUS, you create future friendly® possibilities.
At TELUS, we are committed to diversity and equitable access to employment opportunities based on ability.
Primary Location: CA-BC-Vancouver
Other Locations: CA-BC-Burnaby, CA-QC-Montreal, CA-AB-Calgary, CA-ON-Toronto, CA-AB-Edmonton
Your application has been successfully submitted.