Experience Consultant, Professional Services- Slack (remote)
As part of the Professional Services team, Slack Experience Consultants work with Account Executives, Customer Success Managers, Engagement Managers, Delivery Managers, Technical Architects, Enterprise Learning leads and other cross-functional teams to deploy Slack to large enterprises. They focus on the employee experience by enabling teams to launch Slack optimally, adopt it widely, and realize significant business value.
As part of our Sales and Customer Success team, Slack Experience Consultants work with our largest and most strategic customers to design user experiences, transform processes with Slack, and use change management practices to prepare users for new ways of working. Experience Consultants support our customer’s journey by growing product adoption, maturing usage, and identifying valuable ways for the customer to use Slack.
Experience Consultants use design thinking to facilitate workshops, user interviews, and conduct discovery sessions to understand critical processes and workflows that can be migrated to Slack. After discovery, Experience Consultants design user experiences and identify iterative Slack solutions to address use cases across the enterprise. They develop implementation plans to drive adoption and maturity on the Slack platform and ensure transformation by using appropriate change management strategies.
- Conduct discovery to understand current state business processes, business objectives, customer workflows, employee needs and collaboration across an organization
- Design future state business processes and user experiences on the Slack platform to address previously identified use cases and business objectives
- Serve as guide on Slack platform (Workflow Builder, Slack Connect, etc.) to develop recommendations for increased adoption and maturity
- Build launch plans and implementation roadmaps to increase adoption and maturity while minimizing resistance to change
- Develop change, adoption, and maturity strategies to guide employees to realize the most value from using Slack
- Enable support functions to serve the business and rapidly move into operational success
- Build internal capabilities for the Experience team to ensure consistency in delivery methodology for this function
- Work with executive sponsors to develop and articulate the vision and strategy for agile collaboration
- Define and build out new methodologies within the Services organization as needed
- Experience Consultant: 3+ years of experience in business process transformation and/or change management (with preferably with 2+ years a SaaS environment)
- Sr. Experience Consultant: 6+ years of experience in business process transformation and/or change management
- Experience Architect: 8+ years of experience in business process transformation and/or change management
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core competencies for the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- Experience in end-to-end system implementations and solution design
- Excellent consultative and communication skills both with customers and with internal partners
- Proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross-/functional and collaborative way
- Respected for your ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Strategic thinker and problem solver that is passionate about customer success
- Ability to present and have discussions at the C-level
- Operational experience building out functions and programs
- Ambitious and hardworking with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Diplomacy, tact, and patience under pressure when working through customer issues
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $87,000 You may also be entitled to receive bonus and benefits.
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce, Inc. and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce, Inc. or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive.