Automation Solutions Manager
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AS A AUTOMATION SOLUTIONS MANAGER.
Are you interested in being part of a digital transformation? We are seeking an expert in Digital Customer Experience who has a deep understanding in digital platforms and how to leverage them to create best-in-class customer experiences. The successful candidate will help drive LG’s customer- centric vision by developing and improving Automation Solutions such as Chabot and Voicebot.
- Responsible for LG's Chatbot and Voicebot to offer a seamless customer experience as on par with a live agent
- Automation solutions (Chatbot, Voicebot) development and improvement in cooperation with different stakeholders
- Develop and implement strategies to constantly improve the customer Chatbot and Voicebot experience based on analytics, insights, and trends
- Report project status and overall performance on a weekly and monthly basis
- Manage concurrent projects, deliverables, and timelines, for experience requests
- Support cross-functional teams to establish requirements and deadlines related to incoming requests for maintainence and enhancement updates
- Properly communicate timelines and constraints to internal stakeholders
- Support and contribute to evolving governance principles, practices, guidelines and tools to ensure consistent and common digital experiences
- Advocate for the customer: Seek to understand real customer needs and be their champion when business goals, decisions or directives may affect their experience
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provide feedback to direct reports
- More than 3 years of experience of successful Project Management in Digital Customer Service (Chatbot, Voicebot and others)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Information management, data science, computer science/engineering or closely related field
- Business strategy development skill to encompass not only automation area but overall customer service journey
- Problem-solving skills, experience and knowledge analyzing data
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- BILINGUAL (ENGLISH/KOREAN) FOR COMMUNICATION WITH HQ AND DEVELOPERS IN KOREA
- Experience and knowledge in Google Dialogflow, Google Studio (Preferred)
- Experience and knowledge of programming language with Python (Preferred)
- Data Modeling and visualization with Power BI or Tableau (Preferred)
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.