Customer Care Product Specialist
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AS A CUSTOMER CARE PRODUCT SPECIALIST ON THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM!
THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION.
The Customer Contact Center Refrigeration Product Specialist is responsible for developing and delivering product and procedure training, contact handling guides, and performing quality evaluation of contact center employees who support a full range of entertainment and communication products. The successful candidate will work closely with management to ensure that methods and objectives are consistent with the defined service strategy and achieve objectively measurable improvements to customer satisfaction.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly analysis on the performance of the product knowledge and customer care skills of contact center employees pertaining to in-scope subject matter and create detailed action plans to improve performance.
- Responsible for full scope training curriculum development and maintenance to equip contact center employees to support relevant existing and new to market products.
- Leverage various training methods to support numerous employment environments: local in-office, vendor in-office, virtual, etc.
- Develop corresponding resource materials, web reference materials, process guides, and knowledge comprehension assessments.
- Responsible for listening to and evaluating customer care interactions for the purpose of measuring service skills & policy adherence, collecting data to drive effective employee coaching and training, and determining methods for assessing the effectiveness of training that has been delivered.
- Deliver classroom, web, telephone, and video conference training.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 2 years of contact center experience in developing and administering learning content
- Minimum of Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills with sound analytical approach to problem solving
- Travel: Up to 10%, 1-2 times per year, 2-4 weeks at a time, international travel
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.