Director Of National Sales, Home Entertainment
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AS A DIRECTOR OF NATIONAL SALES ON THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT TEAM!
The Director Sales will play a major part in driving business results – The Director, Sales will lead strategies, develop/drive and align retailers with LG’s sales programs, including promotions and customer marketing initiatives along with a strong accountability of Key Performance Indicators connected to sales, trade investments, brand health, share of voice, revenue, and COI. The Director, Sales and Marketing will co-develop strategies with the LG Brand Marketing, Product, Promotions and Digital teams to support our retailer accounts and to execute all go-to-market marketing activities for all assigned channels.
- The Director, Sales will be responsible for the creation & development of strategic initiatives and sales promotions, as well as full execution and implementation of integrated marketing programs in the customer
- Priorities are set based on goals/Key Performance Indicators, Brand Marketing, Sell-through, Product and Channel strategies. Includes high level of latitude in decision making as a key support function of the sales as the role is a Senior role.
- Ability to strategically plan, execute and deploy a Sales Strategy and initiatives at a high level of execution directly impacts the sales targets operational targets and strategic initiatives.
- The Director, Sales's role has responsibility for sales targets, as well as responsibility for implementing and executing (U.S.) domestic brand, promotional, product and channel marketing strategies.
- GED is required; Bachelors preferred
- Candidate must be willing to be based out of Arkansas
- Must have and demonstrate solid business acumen and thought leadership in the following areas: sales, marketing, operations, finance, account P&L for LG products.
- Carries out management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
- Must have a minimum of 10 - 15 years of sales experience in relative industries or similar field selling retail accounts with at least 7 years leading a sales organization and managing others.
- Advanced training in Microsoft Office suite of products.
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.