Senior Manager, Business Development, Content And Services
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components, to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AS A
Senior Manager, Business Development, Content and Services
ON THE HOME ENTERTAINMENT TEAM!
This is a business development role for LG Smart Devices. This position is responsible for building new premium, application, and channels partnerships for LG Smart Products with the following regional priorities (1) US, (2) North America, and (3) Global. Creates partnership priorities, strategies and performs the negotiation of partnership agreements and amendments. Manages high levels of cross business unit and subsidiary/HQ communications to align business activities. Responsible for extending or transitioning out of existing partnerships per the goals of the Smart platform or product. This position also is the primary position in the team to forecast, track, and achieve a yearly content revenue plan. Create new strategic partnership opportunities with emerging technologies (ACR, ATSC 3.0, AI, Search, etc…)
Job function: Business Development
- Drive overall platform revenue targets with North American partnerships
- Source, evaluate, define and execute on new content partnerships for the platform services business for LG smart devices.
- Negotiate key business distribution terms and drafting legal agreements in collaboration with legal and other internal stakeholders
- Understand trends and opportunities in the entertainment content industry in terms of digital distribution on smart devices.
- Support new platform streaming technology through key partnerships, i.e. Next Gen TV, HDR, Cloud Gaming, T-commerce, and 8K
- Grow existing portfolio of strategic partnerships and identify new areas of collaboration and revenue opportunities.
- Build a content services roadmap for LG smart devices
- Bachelors Degree Required: MBA/JD preferred but not required
- Minimum 10 years experience is required
- Ideal candidate has experience leading complex negotiations and contract experience
- Ideal candidate has experience in the OTT and entertainment industry distribution trends
- Ideal candidate to be based in Santa Clara or Los Angeles CA
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.