Social Media Marketing Manager - Contract
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic Social Media Marketing Manager with 3-5 years of experience to support multiple businesses within the LG Business Solutions Division: Commercial Display and IT products.
LG Business Solutions has an expansive portfolio of digital signage, IT solutions and commercial TVs to support businesses across various industries including retail, corporate, restaurants, hotels, airports, schools, arenas and more. Key innovations include razor-thin commercial OLED displays, indoor/outdoor fine pitch LED signage, narrow bezel video walls, cloud computing, hospitality TVs, business laptops, and full line up of UHD desktop and gaming monitors.
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS A 1 YEAR CONTRACT WITH THE POTENTIAL TO RENEW OR BRING ON AS A DIRECT HIRE AFTER THE 1 YEAR CONTRACT.
The Social Media Marketing Manager’s role focuses on increasing brand awareness through the effective use of LG’s social media outlets. Several key duties include:
- Using social media marketing tools to elevate and maintain the LG brand, engagement and conversation. The main social channels include LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and the LG Blog.
- Design and implement effective strategies to grow LG Business Solutions social followers.
- Curating and writing content for all social channels; be innovative, stand out, communicate with creativity to help break through, while driving authenticity and education.
- Working with HQ on receiving and localizing content for US market.
- Support on-going lead generation activities by driving traffic to custom landing pages, promotional pages and on-line store.
- Launch Ideation: Becoming a key contributor to the new product introduction process, including prelaunch, launch and post launch activities.
- Develop an ongoing calendar of activities, as well nimble reactions to immediate business needs.
- Internal collaboration with marketing leaders in the respective LG businesses to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with LG’s customers (large, influential brands to End users) and other affiliate stakeholders via LG’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and informing the marketing leads of changes that are relevant to LG’s marketing activities
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs
- Develop monthly reports on activities including impressions, top performing posts, growth, competitive landscape and recommendations for improvement.
The ideal applicant for this position has the following skills:
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- : The candidate will be expected to regularly post text, video and images that engage the company’s target market, follow online conversations on LG’s social media accounts and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Great verbal and written communication skills are essential. The Social Media Marketing Manager must interact with agencies, designers, product managers, sales teams and customers. In this role, you must identify social media events such as an interesting hashtag or a sensitive topic and share appropriate content that aligns with the company’s social media strategy.
- Crafting engaging content to align with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Technology: Computer skills, skills in using social media platforms and skills in using tools that analyze social media platforms are requirements for this position.
- Skills in learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and finding real-time online conversations are necessary for this position
- TIME MANAGEMENT:
- Organization skills to meet deadlines and business goals.
- Familiarity with popular SEO industry tools and resources including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, MOZ, Conductor Searchlight to glean valuable insights and findings from data.
- Some Experience with keyword search, ranking and analytical abilities to test hypotheses for content effectiveness and make adjustments to achieve business outcomes (e.g., traffic goals, page performance, search rankings, etc.)
This is full time position with the expectation to be in the Lincolnshire, IL office 2 days a week or as needed. Hybrid work options available.
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.