Channel Marketing Manager, HA
#At LG we make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components and mobile communications to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, solar and LED lighting. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
Talk about a mantra. Life’s Good with LG!
We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
- Developed Joint Marketing Plans aligned with respective teams (Sales, Brand, Retailers)
- Sales Targets, Brand Share, Profitability Goals, Share of Voice
- Drive and execute joint marketing plan to support a promotion.
- Create a digital plan with retailer to drive awareness, considaration and conversion
- Support a digital plan request with insight, data and overall results
- Collaborate with sales and brand to align to KPIs and incorporate these through joint marketing plans
- The candidate should have a good unerstand of the customers go market strategy and what is needed to lauch any activity of campaign.
- Understand development and exectuion of digital assets. Undertand the customer's digital capabilities and how they communicate with their consumer
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (or business)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in marketing/channel marketing - specifically the individual needs to possess a manufacturer and retailer background, has high energy, breadth of experience and capabilities in channel, digital and online marketing.
- Must have strong executional skills and desire to work in complex and challenging fast paced environment. Interacts positively with internal stakeholders across functions and cultivates relationships within LGE US and with Headquarters teams.
- Must have analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and Powerpoint. Strong interpersonal, communication and reporting skills are also key in this role.
- Travel required as needed at 25%-30%.
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.