Senior Manager, Brand Marketing, HA
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components, to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC MARKETING TEAM AS A SR. BRAND MARKETING MANAGER, HOME APPLIANCES!
- Embrace LG’s consumer experience marketing strategy built on a data-driven marketing mindset
- Works with Home Appliance Marketing Director to develop and implement best-in-class marketing strategies and initiatives – and the metrics that measure their impact- to deliver business and brand equity goals.
- Partner and influence cross-functional marketing teams (Content Solutions, Audience Activation, Comms Strategy, Retail Activation) to plan, develop and execute end-to-end integrated campaigns.
- Supports the development of omni-channel communication strategies for product segments, translating functional and technical specs in to compelling and differentiated consumer propositions.
- Deploy integrated marketing communication campaigns across all elements of the marketing mix from advertising to in-store, leveraging Paid, Owned and Earned channels.
- Develop and manage material development that helps to influence key stakeholders across the matrixed organization, including US senior management, sales and product leaders, Global HQ counterparts, etc. to gain alignment on marketing strategies, investment/media mix recommendations and overall priorities.
- Supports the marketing lead on key activities including annual planning and budget management.
- Ability to report, analyze and optimize marketing campaigns throughout the year to drive actionable insights for future initiatives.
- Works with Analytics and Consumer Insights teams to identify brand and consumer research needs to inform and validate strategies while keeping abreast of changing consumer, marketplace and channel dynamics. Analyzes and evaluates data to derive key implications.
- On-going monitoring of brand metrics identifying opportunities and risks.
- Monitors competitive landscape and identifies implications, potential business impacts.
- Understanding of broad business strategies which can range from larger product portfolios to emerging products or Sub-brands within a business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with 7+ years of marketing, brand strategy or marketing management experience with a proven track record of results.
- Experience in developing and deploying integrated marketing campaigns, including executing against marketing and business strategies, aligning internal teams, monitoring performance, measuring results and campaign recapping.
- Experience in marketing campaign development, supporting new product launches, success in managing agencies, experience in collaborating with cross-functional partners in a matrixed environment.
- Polished written and oral communications. Ability to develop and present compelling, engaging and polished PowerPoint presentations that inform, inspire and influence.
- Ability to distill data and complex business issues into effective storytelling that clearly articulates solutions, opportunities and recommended action.
- Working knowledge of the paid media landscape.
- Strong attention to detail. Ability to tightly manage timelines and budgets.
- Ability to quickly learn new systems for project and asset management.
- Strategic thinker that is able to connect the dots between strategy and tactical execution
- Entrepreneurial courage
- Creative problem solver
- Knowledge of culture, trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience in developing multi-channel/integrated campaigns
- Responsiveness and strong follow-through skills
- Resilient - Able to work in a fast paced environment and can pivot quickly based on changing business needs and macro trends.
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.