NPI/Product Marketing Specialist
WE ARE LOOKING TO HIRE A NPI/PRODUCT MARKETING SPECIALIST ON THE BUSINESS SOLUTIONS TEAM.
The NPI/Product Marketing Specialist for LG’s Business Solution Division will be responsible for developing marketing assets and sales enablement tools during the NPI launch phase for the IT portfolio of products which consist of IT Monitors, PC Laptops and Projectors.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Assist in overall product-positioning, product-marketing strategy, value proposition creation and GTM strategy.
- New Product Introduction activities – development of launch assets, customer facing collateral, development of online product pages, development of launch campaigns, tracking of all NPI activities and any other key deliverables around NPI.
- Develop marketing collaterals, sales enablement tools and customer-facing presentations (sales pitch decks) for NPI product launches and/or targeted vertical markets.
- Develop and distribute a monthly internal dashboard on NPI lanches to Field Sales providing pertinent NPI product information for all aforementioned IT products.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams – from creative, content and web and production to marketing and legal – driving and creating effective communications strategies.
- Product messaging and positioning; developing the key product strategies and campaigns, working closely with other members of the marketing organization.
- Lead biweekly NPI meetings for IT product launches to keep Sales/PM teams informed of launch status.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably a degree in marketing (or business);
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing related field, preferable with IT products
- Proactive, self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Preferred understanding of the B2B sales and marketing strategies
- Must have strong communication, influencing and executional skills and desire to work in a complex and challenging fast- paced environment;
- Must be able to interact positively with internal stakeholders across functions and cultivate relationships within LGE US and with Headquarters teams
- Must have strong analytical skills with extreme proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.