WebOS Operations Manager
At LG, innovation is the foundation of everything we do. We make products and services that make lives better, easier and happier through increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics, vehicle components, to business innovations in digital signage, air conditioning and LED lighting.
WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING OUR NEWEST INNOVATOR TO JOIN OUR DYNAMIC TEAM AS A WEBOS OPERATIONS MANAGER ON THE HE CONTENT INNOCATION TEAM!
This operational role is to manage the overall operations of the webOS Expansion Platform's business unit. This position is responsible for the establishment of platform revenue accounts receivables and develop overall operations structure to support incentive funding for key third party partnerships. The position collaborates with the platform business development manager in the overall management of the webOS expansion platform third party OEMs and brands portfolio for North America.
- Manage the overall financial operations of webOS expansion platform revenue accounts receivables
- Manage and register third party OEMs and/or license brand(s) account profiles for webOS expansion platform incentive funding opportunities
- Overall accounts payable management with third parties OEMs and licensed brands
- Establish required reporting and bookkeeping of the platform incentive funding account(s)
- Establish marketing development fund (MDF) management and coordination
- Coordinate with finance and legal on overall operating practices for the webOS expansion platform operations
- BACHELORS DEGREE IS REQUIRED
- 8 YEARS MINIMUM OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED
- MUST HAVE CONTRACT EXPERIENCE PRIOR TO STARTING THIS POSITION
- FINANCE MANAGEMENT, BUSINESS OPERATIONS MODELING AND FORECASTING, DATA, PRESENTATIONS
LG Electronics, USA Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, LG Electronics, Alabama, inc., LGEVU and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.
Your application has been successfully submitted.