Responsible for supporting and developing sales while increasing market share of the Canon High Volume Production Systems within their assigned territory.
- Production Sales Specialist responsibilities include:
- Support sales region/team throughout key steps of the sales process including customer needs analysis, demonstrations, samples, site surveys and customer meetings.
- Develop high value sales proposals, presentations and financial analysis for customers to support new business activities.
- Provide tracking of sales prospects through the sales funnel process and provide accurate forecasting thru salesforce.com.
- Utilize Workplace Technologies & Services and Canon USA resources as necessary to support customer sales.
- Sales results will be closely monitored and achievement of quota will be the fundamental basis for measuring success.
- Product responsibilities include:
-imagePRESS V1350, V1000 and V7/8/900 Series Production color equipment.
- Oce VarioPrint DP,VarioPrint 6000 and imageRUNNER 8705 series production black and white equipment.
- Workflow and Finishing solutions for both color and black & white production systems.
- Assist Production Print Solutions team in identifying & selling VarioPrint iX3200 series production color inkjet opportunities.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- 3-5 years industry experience in production print industry.
- Strong sales, technical aptitude, communication and demonstration skills including the desire to build solid working relationships with a variety of businesses and sales representatives.
- Interest in learning new high volume technology in an evolving industry.
- Must be team player and have the ability to effectively communicate.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!