Representative, Strategic Client Services I
Provides premier customer and dealer support servicing processes for all of Canon Financial Services’ Strategic Clients. Acts as the single point of contact for and takes ownership of a portfolio of customers. Strategic Clients can include large global corporations, State and local governmental entities as well as the United States Federal Government. This is an advanced servicing role blending Customer Service, Collections, Reconciliation and other servicing skills for major client groups.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Responsible for servicing all aspects of the Strategic Client relationship, including but limited to:
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner in order to provide best in class customer service while maintaining internal aging receivable levels.
- Conducting large scale reconciliation and cash application analyses.
- Root cause, problem solve and develop action plans for complex customer facing issues.
- Simultaneously handling issues spanning multiple disciplines across complex, multi-schedule clients.
- Develop, utilize and effectively translate multiple types of reporting in order to visualize the high level picture of the portfolio as well as individual customers.
- Reading, understanding and acting on customer purchase orders, invoicing requirements, payment methods and the processes involved with them.
- Understanding and executing the end of lease process for multiple lines of business as well as individual customer requirements. End of lease processes include: buyout and upgrade quotes, scheduling equipment removal and contract termination.
- Identify, understand and oversee the rebooking process for customer’s in the portfolio stemming from errors, changes to contracts or contractual obligations.
- Engaging with various business partners including: internal Canon Financial resources, Canon USA and Canon Solutions Americas representatives as well as representatives from other multiple sales channels.
- Engaging with all levels of partners within our Strategic Clients. Engagement can be anywhere from AP personnel through C-level employees.
- Complete other high priority projects assigned by the leadership team.
- Achieve and maintain exceptional Customer Satisfaction scores
- Achieve and maintain exceptional Quality Assurance scores
- Achieve Aging Receivable and Productivity goals.
- High School DIploma Required; Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of Collections/Customer Service experience.
- Successful utilization of systems: SalesForce, Unified Desktop
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge level of Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel and Word
- Requires individuals to work successfully within a team environment and inter-departmentally to ensure service levels, group and individual metrics are met.
- Experience with large customers containing multiple schedules.
- Experience with Governmental Entities and plus
- Experience with understanding payment application and payment reconciliations
- Proven analytical problem solving skills and basic math skills required
- Ability to multitask and excel in a fast paced environment.
- Strong ability to prioritize, with excellent time management skills.
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!