Account Executive Senior-LFS
Sells the full product portfolio of digital printers, plotters, scanners and software solutions to the marketplace. Responsible for finding new customers, building and maintaining relationships with the existing customer base with a focus on long-term customer development. Recognizes customer needs, identifies new opportunities and translates these into Canon solutions.
- Prospects/cold calls in new markets to attract new business while maintaining and expanding services to existing clients.
- Translates feature functionality of hardware and software into customer value added benefits.
- Meets required sales activities including demonstrations and proposals.
- Manages complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develops proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing and implementation plans.
- Utilizes internal resources, including product specialists and technical support, to effectively present Canon Solutions America's solutions to customers.
- Updates and maintains customer and prospect database utilizing internal software.
- Builds upon customer satisfaction and retention.
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related experience.
- Sales experience with proven success identifying target markets and potential customers.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Results orientation with the ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify processes and workflows.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and sets priorities.
- Working knowledge of digital/network systems.
- Ability to utilize computer applications (i.e.: Microsoft Office).
- Travel throughout assigned territory, may include overnights (valid driver's license and acceptable driving record necessary).
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!