Sr. Email Lifecycle Marketing Specialist (Sr. Specialist, Marketing)
The CX Strategy team in the CX Marketing and Strategy Division is seeking a meticulous and adaptable Sr. Email Lifecycle Marketing Specialist to be a marketing strategist for camera and new business marketing. This role will be the primary contact for email strategies and creatives, including audience governance.
If you are a collaborative, team player with a strong marketing background this may be the job for you!
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Responsible for the ideation and creation of 20-30 marketing email campaigns a month as well as the email intake process with the CRM operations arm of our team
- Ideate the email concept based on data, product priorities, lifecycle and strategize with the Ecommerce team
- Coordinate the email and partner with legal & e-commerce to ensure disclaimers and promotions are accurate
- Partner with the creative team for email design including copy, tone and imagery
- Determine the audience strategy for emails and work with CRM operations to determine best audiences to target
- Maintain existing creative in automated email journeys and work towards building new lifecycle journeys with the support of the CRM operations team
- Analyze the best opportunities for additional emails and lifecycle journeys through data and results and create testing plans
- Responsible for email reporting
- Assist other areas of the business outside of camera with their email efforts
- Manage an Omnichannel marketing calendar by integrating calendar with all marketing channels including campaign, influencer, social, search and paid social
- Additional strategy projects and responsibilities may include: collaborating with product planning and marketing teams on holiday planning, assisting on CRM projects with external vendor and other marketing projects as needed
Please note: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field such as marketing or equivalent experience required plus 5-7 years of related experience.
- Previous experience with email marketing and/or CRM required
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working well across all levels of management and with various teams
- Attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to multi-task is key
- Requires experience utilizing data to craft marketing strategies
- Requires experience with email concept creation
- Understanding of Data Driven Marketing, especially: Database Marketing, Direct Marketing, Email Marketing, Interactive Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Knowledge / Experience in other marketing channels like Social, Display, Push, or SMS
- Knowledge of best practices with CAN-SPAM as well as customer data and privacy policies
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Experience with Tableau is a plus.
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
The Company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!