Digital Product Marketing Specialist
Canon's new Hybrid Workplace Solutions Group supporting printers, scanners and other home/office products is seeking a talented Product Marketing Specialist to be the channel marketing team lead responsible for managing and executing key digital plans to acquire customers and nurture them down funnel through consideration, conversion, and loyalty/retention activities.
The Product Marketing Specialist will develop contextual and engaging calendar marketing plans across our digital toolset based on a seven-figure budget. You will analyze and interpret insights from our marketing strategy team and use those to guide plan development, while considering best use of available funds. You will bring a continuous learning mindset into the role as you harness your craft while helping our team realize its revenue model and achieve established KPIs.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Monday and Wednesday and an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
- Oversee Google Ads text and shopping campaign activity through third party agency; regularly review campaign tactics and performance to identify and achieve optimization and growth
- Establish email marketing calendar plan and see through execution based on available registration database; identify audience targeting, curate content and analyze post-email results
- Lead calendar development of mobile marketing activities to reach and drive customer engagement/conversion through app portfolio
- Manage product review efforts to seek for high review counts and scores, through programs including seed reviews and sweepstakes, and by contributing to “voice-of-customer” efforts
- From time to time, see through affiliate marketing activities that align with business goals/direction
- Engage on PR-related activities as requested
- Potentially support retailer-oriented campaign activity through large national accounts in the future
Please note: We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
The Company will not pursue or support visa sponsorship for this position.
About our Company - Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon U.S.A., Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon.
#CUSA #LI-BH1 #LI-HYBRID
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!