Specialist, Marketing Sr. - Service Supplies and Media
Tenured marketing or industry professional. Works independently, provides updates to manager on business status/activities/conditions with little direction from manager. Requirements include technical proficiency across multiple products/solutions. Manages the lifecycle of an assigned product(s)/projects from providing insights to the factory based on market/customer needs; launching new products to the market, managing the population through end of sales/service. Creates and executes on category marketing plans which aligns to corporate & marketing strategies. Drives business efficiencies. Researches and identifies new markets, customer needs and competitive markets. Requirements include supporting customer events, the sales organization and, working closely the factory and internal departments especially service. This role could entail partnership management and negotiation skills. Requires sound business decisions, understanding product financials and risk management and able to handle multple projects concurrently delivering on deadlines.
-Manages the lifecycle of an assigned product(s)/projects including providing insights to the factory based on market/customer needs, launching new products to the market and managing the population through end of sales/service.
- Creates and executes on category marketing plans, which aligns to corporate & marketing strategies.
- Drives business efficiencies.
- Researches and identifies new markets, customer needs and competitive markets.
- Supports customer events, the sales organization and works closely with the factory and internal departments such as Service.
-Integrates campaign implementation and design that delivers a steady pipeline of high-quality leads to our sales teams (primarily email, mobile, web and events).
- Manages lead and opportunity tracking and deliver regular program performance reports with recommendations for campaign improvements.
- Creates HTML landing pages for campaigns.
- Responsible for cross-department coordination of campaign deliverables.
- Reorganizes and maintains the division’s existing intranet while maintaining appropriate branding, voice and tone according to company branding guidelines.
- Performs other miscellaneous functions and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience required, plus 5 years of related exp
- Degree in Design, Communications, Marketing or related field (or comparable business discipline).
- Experience as Email or Web Designer as well as managing email marketing campaigns.
- Experience with landing page forms and conversion optimization.
- Familiarity with marketing automation systems such as Eloqua / Marketo (preferred).
- Experience with Sharepoint.
- Ability to turn analysis into action, execute to timelines, and provide comprehensive solutions.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Technically proficient with HTML and CSS and graphic software packages.
- Team player with demonstrated ability to work effectively on cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment.
Technical proficiency across multiple products/solutions.
- Tenured marketing or industry professional.
- Works independently and provides updates to manager on business status/activities/conditions with little direction from manager.
- Requires partnership management and negotiation skills.
- Requires sound business decision making, understanding of product financials and risk management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently delivering on deadlines.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!