We’re on the hunt for a proficient recruitment professional with a true knack for analyzing potential non-exempt, exempt, and management level candidates. In this role, you’ll take charge of sourcing, interviewing, qualifying, and placing internal and external applicants in a cost effective and timely manner.
All talented teams are comprised of individual performers who consistently motivate their colleagues to succeed. The true challenge is in tracking down those select employees who go above and beyond to not only fulfill their responsibilities, but to inspire others.
In today’s fast-paced market, it takes a gifted promoter and gatekeeper to uncover the resources needed to prosper and move forward. That’s why Canon Solutions America, a leader in print technology, solutions, and services, is seeking a highly energetic and efficient Specialist, Talent Acquisition to help support our thriving organization.
If the description above reads like your personal profile, don’t delay and apply today!
THIS IS A HYRBID WORK SITUATION- MONDAY & WEDNESDAY IN AN OFFICE (Boca Raton, NORCROSS,GA or MIAMI LAKES,FL)
- Diligently source candidates for open non-exempt and entry-level positions, pre-screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, and scheduling supplemental interviews for qualified candidates, with the overarching goal of limiting turnover through thorough documentation and evaluation of all applicants.
- Maintain internal and external job postings, while collaborating with management to ensure open positions are properly logged, approved, monitored, and updated in a timely manner within the organization’s recruiting platform.
- Partner with agencies, recruiting contractors, and/or website representatives to deploy employment advertising campaigns and provide entities with thorough feedback on candidates.
- Ensure interview documentation and notes for applicants are supplied to appropriate management; coordinate and conduct applicable background checks, including criminal, drug testing, and motor vehicle verifications; and adhere to company fair-hire practices and policies.
- Process and log pre-hire paperwork and generate and deliver offer letters to prospective employees, coordinating relocation efforts, if necessary, by following policies, and negotiating/supporting hiring managers with new-hire compensation packages/offers.
- Contact the professional talent of competitors to discuss open positions, and interview and recommend to management for review.
- Support and maintain college recruiting, affirmative action, and career development programs, as needed.
-MUST HAVE ATS KNOWLEDGE- ICIMS preferred
- Three to five years of experience operating in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment as a Human Resources Representative or Recruiter with an in-depth knowledge of key processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to help facilitate the systematic exchange of information through a variety of means.
- An exceedingly self-confident mindset with unparalleled customer support and problem-solving skills.
- Considerable PC and Microsoft Office knowledge with the capability to prioritize the workload of multiple and diverse projects.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America, Inc. empowers companies of all sizes to succeed by supplying market leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With unwavering dedication to promote professional innovation, Canon Solutions America, Inc. helps drive sustainability, nurture efficiency, and regulate costs through the unification of comprehensive digital and traditional printing and document management solutions. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Canon Solutions America, Inc. is headquartered in Melville, NY and has sales and service locations across the U.S. Our parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE: CAJ), which earned approximately $30.4 billion in global revenue in 2020, ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2020 and was named one of Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more. A more comprehensive list of what we have to offer is available at https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.csa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/csa/company/companycareers.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!