Accounts Payable Coordinator (Hybrid)
The Accounts Payable Coordinator is an entry level opportunity, responsible for performing clerical and accounting tasks related to the efficient and effective maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions for the business..
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform Dealer funding for subsidiaries and independent dealers on a daily basis
- Process, code, scan and ensure accuracy and completeness of invoices and customer refunds in a timely manner
- Coordinate new vendor set up with necessary parties
- Manage Accounts Payable Inbox
- Interact daily with Canon USA, suppliers, employees, dealers and subsidiaries, regarding payment issuance and status
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts as related to A/P responsibilities
- Special Projects as required by management
- Experience Required: One to two years of professional experience, preferably in a high volume, fast paced Accounting group; will consider recent grad.
- Education Required: HS Diploma; Bachelor’s Degree in a related area preferred
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, including willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to research and resolve payment / invoicing / contract issues
- Oracle experience preferred
*The Company will not pursue sponsorship for this position
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!