Coordinator, Ops Accounting I
Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) located in Mount Laurel, NJ is currently seeking an Operational Accounting Coordinator (Coordinator, Ops Accounting I) with Sub Ledger and General Ledger experience within a large company environment. This is an entry-level opportunity in the department with growth potential and cross-functional development, with opportunity to learn other aspects of the business.
This position is full time and offers a hybrid work schedule requiring you to be in the office Tuesdays and Wednesdays with an option to work from home the remainder of the week (unless a specific business need arises requiring in office attendance on other days). Note that work schedules and office reporting requirements may change from time to time based on business needs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare checks for deposit / batch checks to record in Sub Ledger
- Record checks into check tracking schedule utilized for monthly metrics
- Process Return Items, e.g. NSF, stop payments, chargebacks, deposit adjustments, etc. for all checks and CC/ACH payments
- Process Salesforce queue for pending waive requests
- Process recurring portal requests
- Record misdirected funds from sister/parent companies via Sub Ledger
- Research / Resolve unallocated cash; apply or refund as customer intends
- Research / Resolve negatives receivables
- Process payoff reversals of fully paid off leases
- HS Degree required; Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in Account Strongly Preferred
- 0-1 Years of Experience (entry level)
- Excellent computer and spreadsheet skills
- Thorough understanding of underlying technologies utilized within the Department
- Ability to manage and prioritize workload, meeting established objectives with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, including willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Ability to research and resolve challenging payment / invoicing / contract maintenance issues
About our Company - Canon Financial Services, Inc. (CFS) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc.
About Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Canon U.S.A., Inc., is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the United States and to Latin America and the Caribbean markets. With approximately $36 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2018† and is one of Fortune Magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2020. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based service and support for all of the products it distributes in the United States. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED® Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings. To keep apprised of the latest news from Canon U.S.A., sign up for the Company's RSS news feed by visiting www.usa.canon.com/rss and follow us on Twitter @CanonUSA. For media inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
† Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
All referenced product names, and other marks, are trademarks of their respective owners.
Canon Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, discretionary profit sharing, discretionary success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.https://www.usa.canon.com/about-us/life-at-canon/benefits-and-compensation
We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, orders and mandates, including those we may be required to follow as a federal government contractor/subcontractor.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/about/careers
#PM19 #CFS #LI-MP1 #LI-HYBRID
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We're passionate about digital imaging, from cameras to printers and copiers, too!