Manager, Marketing & Strategy, Industrial, Vision, Healthcare & Sciences
What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Manager, Marketing & Strategy - Industrial, Vision, Healthcare & Sciences-182362
This role will have focus on customer awareness and education on using AMD technology
In this role you will:
- Competitive and market knowledge and analysis, teasing out the major and minor value propositions for the customer
- Solutions development and Go-To-Market including requirements creation, Statements of Work, Proof of concepts, collateral creation, develop business plan, outbound marketing, and sales training
- Contribution to strategic planning guiding the future of AMD
- Work across product planning, engineering, marketing, business management, sales and ecosystem partners
- Travel required (post pandemic, per corporate guidelines) ~25% with occasional higher bursts of travel activities, domestic and international varies month-to-month
- Expect heavy multi-tasking of responsibilities
- Plan and manage AMD’s presence at Tradeshows
- Maintain and expand AMD’s ecosystem partners
- 5+ years’ work experience with AMD Adaptive SoCs
- Government authorization to travel worldwide to various AMD offices, customers, tradeshows
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, and negotiation) using Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work in highly cross-functional and geographically dispersed organization
- Track record of strong team-oriented behavior and very self-motivated
- Flexible to adopt AMD’s various corporate standards, process flows, and overall existing infrastructure work elements although they may differ from prior experience
- Exposure to the following programming languages Python, C/C++, VHDL and/or Verilog
- Track record of building strong partnerships and customers
Bachelor of Electrical, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
Nashua, New Hampshire
Requisition Number: 182362
Country: United States State: New Hampshire City: Nashua
Job Function: Business Marketing
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.