Technical Product Manager for HPC & AI
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Sr. Technical Product Manager- HPC & AI
If you have that special blend of deep technical prowess & great business savvy that makes an extraordinary Product Manager - we have an exciting role for you! As a part of the AMD Data Center GPU team, you will be responsible for the strategy, definition and delivery of next-generation AMD Instinct GPUs focused on HPC and AI/ML workloads. You will work closely with our customers to develop positive relationships, learn their requirements and work with the architecture, engineering, and business development teams to create products and solutions that enable their success.
As a Sr. Product Manager in the Data Center GPU Business Group, your influence will be broad within AMD, with our partners, customers, and industries that rely on HPC and AI. The successful candidate will be self-driven and passionate about bringing new solutions to market through a complex ecosystem. She/he is a dynamic product manager and leader who has strong experience with hardware platforms in the HPC & AI ecosystem. This person has successfully developed customer-centric requirements and has worked with cross-functional teams to execute and deliver the roadmap to market. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Your ability to work independently is important, and you will rely upon your excellent communication skills during customer engagements. You will need to work closely with the entire customer team, including product management, business development, and sales teams to drive successful outcomes with our customers and partners.
- Build and drive deep engagements with strategic end-customers to define and document the next-gen AMD Instinct GPU product requirements for their HPC & AI workloads
- Work with internal architecture and engineering teams and solution partners to enable the requirements that will deliver the best user experience on AMD Instinct GPUs
- Use your strong product sense to align the product and platform capabilities with what matters to end-customers (the value proposition) and write user-stories that enable these capabilities to scale to other customers.
- Define, position, and launch AMD Instinct GPUs across the on-prem & cloud deployments targeting HPC & AI workloads
- Develop powerful positioning, collateral and proof points to support the product narrative
- 7+ years of product management experience driving HPC and AI GPU product requirements
- Solid understanding of HPC & artificial intelligence/deep learning techniques and how they impact product and platform design
- Direct experience in developing or deploying large scale GPU based AI applications, like Natural Language Processing and Recommendation, for training and inference
- Direct experience in building or managing cloud computing infrastructure and technologies
- Successful management of technical products throughout their lifecycle
- Science or Engineering or Business University degree required
- MBA preferred
Santa Clara, CA
Requisition Number: 142146
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Business Marketing
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.