Pricing Solutions Manager
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Pricing Solutions Manager
We are looking for our next team member, a talented Pricing Solutions Product Owner to partner with multiple BU pricing desks to deliver an efficient and effective corporate pricing system ecosystem.
Does this sound like you? We’d love to talk!
- Experience as a product owner, preferably in the CPQ technology space
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Understanding of the Agile mindset and the role of the Product Owner in an Agile environment
- Excellent problem solver with strong critical thinking skills
- Demonstrable innovation skillset and ability to prioritize and build a product roadmap
- Ability to facilitate group discussions in an effective manner
You will have the opportunity to:
- Own, define, and communicate the product vision for the pricing systems for the company across Rebating and Quoting software and Pricing Optimization software
- Work closely with stakeholders and internal partners to drive best practices to architect solutions needed to support business needs
- Manage governance processes and project implementation processes, alongside driving day-to-day support and incident management across Sales, Finance, and Business Unit users
- Look for continuous improvement opportunities and create & maintain requirement backlog and prioritize needs on the roadmap
- Build strong relationship with internal stakeholders, Finance, pricing desks, and IT partners to deliver a best-in-class pricing solution
- Align business priorities and make trade-off decisions across multiple partners, balancing priorities to ensure usability and scalability in the systems
- Lead pricing desk forum to proactively identify and bring up issues or concerns to drive maximum effectiveness
- Provide sign-off for projects and serve as escalation point for incident management, review and guide team for incident resolution for production issues when necessary
- Develop and manage relationship with software vendors including roadmap and contract
- History of strong vendor management, specifically in the software space
- Experience with Model N, PriceFX, SAP, SalesForce applications desirable, but not required
- Strong Experience supporting a multi-BU environment
- Experience in the high-tech field, matrixed environment
BS/MS degree in Business preferred, but not required.
Requisition Number: 187141
Country: United States State: Texas City: Austin
Job Function: Business Management
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.