Telco CoE Sales Lead
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Telco CoE Sales Lead - Americas
We are looking for our next team member to join our commercial sales team in this customer-facing role, as a sales specialist with a track record of successfully delivering business results in the telecom network ecosystem, to represent the telecom center of excellence in the United States, Canada and Latin America. To drive incremental revenue in the telecoms vertical, supporting local sales teams and in close partnership with key industry partners, such as the network equipment providers and OEM server partners. And to drive alignment across a wide range of AMD and ecosystem partners, while representing AMD’s global telecom business in support of AMD Sales, partner, and customer business needs.
Does this sound like you? We'd love to talk!
- Strong level of telecom-specific technical acumen balanced with sales focus and customer-facing experience
- Strong management, technical and executive engagement skills
- Experience in strategic alliances and direct business development or sales
- Deep technical understanding of telecom ecosystem and related business models.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and able to work with diverse senior executives to CxO level and program owners
- Highly collaborative work style with proven ability to gather consensus and get support for decisive and timely action
- Ability to travel
- Drive engaging conversations, customer relationships, and architected solutions resulting in sales growth.
- Support customer meetings through presentations (e.g., whiteboarding or formal presentations), demonstrations, and explanations of the value of AMD technologies, AMD-based platforms, and uniquely crafted solutions.
- Provide sophisticated consultative engagement with key telecoms vertical focused software and SI partners in the region to accelerate AMD-based solutions to market.
- Demonstrate the ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for product and technology roadmaps
- Build positive relationships with the customer / partner to gain an in-depth understanding of the customer's / partner’s business, network infrastructure, IT and applications environments, allowing the sales team to best match AMD products and solutions with those of our ecosystem of partners to address their business needs and requirements.
- Develop executive relationships and alignment, coordinated tightly with AMD’s product leadership to ensure design win pursuits fit with overall AMD market, business strategy, and commercial models. Build and maintain CxO-level cadence with critical customer leaders.
- Actively collaborate with regional, global and Business Unit teams to align on technology strategy, use case development, as well as participation in customer POC and industry forum engagements.
- Improve overall sales results, including bookings with our network ecosystem partners and joint bookings with end-user accounts globally, executing against mutually agreed account plans.
We'd love to talk to people with:
- Deep experience in networking, telecommunications, and software industry
- a deep understanding of compute and virtualization technologies solving customer issues delivering on the promise of business transformation in Telecommunications
- Proven global vendor technical experience, with track record of excellence in delivering results against an aggressive growth plan
- Proven partner / alliance management, with a focus on developing ongoing growth business through large strategic partners.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Ideally, the role will be based in the US, but we will consider candidates in other locations if suitably qualified.
Requisition Number: 184081
Country: United States State: Washington City: Bellevue
Job Function: Sales
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.