Senior Software Product Manager, HPC & AI
What you do at AMD changes everything
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world’s most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence, while being direct, humble, collaborative and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Senior Software Product Manager, HPC & AI
AMD is searching for an experienced product manager to define and drive the software requirements for AMD’s Instinct GPU platforms targeted at HPC and AI workloads.
As a Sr. Product Manager in the Data Center GPU Business Group, your influence will be broad within AMD, with our partners, customers, and industries that rely on HPC and AI. You will be responsible for the development of software technologies in support of HPC & AI initiatives targeting the cloud market initiatives. This is a fast paced, emerging business, and successful candidates should be able to move and adapt quickly to changing needs, lead multiple initiatives, engage at all executive levels both inside AMD and with partners, and have a consistent track record of developing products from the ground up.
The successful candidate will be self-driven and passionate about bringing new solutions to market through a complex ecosystem. She/he is a dynamic product manager and leader who has strong experience with software platforms, the developer community, and the HPC & AI ecosystem. This person has successfully developed customer-centric software requirements and has worked with cross-functional teams to execute and deliver the roadmap to market. You should be comfortable working in a dynamic environment. Your ability to work independently is important, and you will rely upon your excellent communication skills during customer engagements. You will need to work closely with the entire customer team, including product management, business development, and sales teams to drive successful outcomes with our customers and partners.
- Build and drive deep engagements with strategic end-customers to define and document the software requirements for their AI workloads
- Work with internal software teams and solution partners to enable the software requirements that will deliver the best user and developer experience on AMD Instinct GPUs
- Use your strong product sense to align the software capabilities with what matters to end-customers (the value proposition) and write user-stories that enable these capabilities to scale to other customers
- Create collateral and proof points to support positioning and narrative
- 7+ years of product management experience in Software, Developer Tools, or Data Center Solutions
- Strong background of the AI software ecosystem along with AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Container Technologies is a must-have
- Strong background in bringing SW products to the Cloud including experience leading Cloud/XaaS (X-as-a-Service) technology platforms and managed services
- Experience training and deploying HPC and/or AI applications; Knowledge of AMD Instinct GPU and AMD ROCm software stack and libraries is a plus
- Demonstrates strong analytical and critical thinking skills and a drive for results with a history of successful execution on projects
- Science or Engineering or Business University degree required
- MBA preferred
Requisition Number: 185681
Country: United States State: California City: Santa Clara
Job Function: Business Marketing
Benefits offered are described here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.